ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

PWF ESPN NFL 2K5 League

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2005, 11:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG
Default PWF ESPN NFL 2K5 League

Well, yesterday I was browsing the PW forums and they had something cool, their own football league. Here's how it works:
Everyone picks a team
Then, you can trade players with other posters(owners).
You play owner. Sign free agents, trade, draft, you do it all!
Then on Sundays, I simulate a weeks worth of games.
At the end of 17 weeks, we have the PWF playoffs.

I thought this would be a lot of fun for the lots o football fans here. Sign up now and pick your team. All 32 teams available!

Current Taken Teams:
---------------------
Cowboys (Reb)(0-0)
Falcons (phylis)(0-0)
Eagles (Sam)(0-0)
Packers (GDAWG)(0-0)
Saints (Wolf)(0-0)
Steelers (Alex)(0-0)
Giants (Desi Arnaz)(0-0)
Vikings (Desi)(0-0)
Niners (Sin...for now)(0-0)
Colts (Corey)(0-0)
Lions (Spear)(0-0)
Rams(Spear)(0-0)
Raiders (phylis)(0-0)
Chargers (GDAWG)(0-0)

Particulars:
1. Rosters will be based on in game. Any real life moves that haven't happened before league starts will be disregarded.

2. Draft will be of the in game players. Not the incoming real life rooks (ie Aaron Rodgers)

3. Your rosters will be pmed to you for trade purposes.

4. I must see that both parties agree to trades, I can't just take one parties word for it.

**Salary cap has been removed.**

Last edited by GDAWG; 14 Mar 2005 at 08:17 PM.
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2005, 04:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I guess i'll do it.

I got the Cowboys!!!
Old 03 Mar 2005, 04:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

i will do it and give me Falcons

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2005, 05:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Why not? This sounds like fun.

Sign me up. I'll take the Saints.

Just out of curiosity though GD, i hope you know that you won't fill all 32 teams, what happens to the unclaimed teams?

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2005, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

I'm in. Eagles.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 05:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'll take the Steelers, sue me.

Quote:
Just out of curiosity though GD, i hope you know that you won't fill all 32 teams, what happens to the unclaimed teams?
He'll probably just throw those team's records out the window.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2005, 06:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
Why not? This sounds like fun.

Sign me up. I'll take the Saints.

I know in Madden you can create your own leagues. So he'll probably just make his own league with the number of teams we have signed up.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 06:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Yeah, if all teams don't fill i'll have my own custom conferences and divisions based on people signed up.
Old 03 Mar 2005, 06:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

who you taking G?

The War
Old 03 Mar 2005, 06:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Da Packers
Old 03 Mar 2005, 07:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

New York Giants. if possible, can we control multiple teams?

Last edited by Dan Snyder; 03 Mar 2005 at 07:38 PM.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2005, 08:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Together We Can!

i will talk to G tommorow and if he doesnt say anything i will let you all know. that is a good idea.

The War
Old 04 Mar 2005, 08:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Arnaz
New York Giants. if possible, can we control multiple teams?
sure. I don't think you should be able to trade amongst yourself though.
Old 04 Mar 2005, 12:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Ill take the Patriots, if possible.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Mar 2005, 01:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuyasha
Ill take the Patriots, if possible.
Bandwagon