ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Sports > Sports Tourney Forum

Sports Tourney Forum Where all Sports tournaments will be held, and where people know that all Boston sports teams are a bunch of bitches.

Hey BITCHES, it's FANTASY BASEBALL TIME!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Feb 2005, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Hey BITCHES, it's FANTASY BASEBALL TIME!!!!!

I just set up a league today. If you want to join let me know. I don't want any half assed players either. If you want it, you better fucking update and play.

Quote:
Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Tue Mar 8 5:45pm PST [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 10

Scoring Type: Rotisserie

Player Universe: All baseball

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: No trade deadline

Waiver Time: 1 day

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Trade Review: Commissioner

Post Draft Players: Free Agents

Max Games Played: 162

Max Innings Pitched: 2000

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Sunday, Apr 3

Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL

Stat Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

That's the settings. If you wanna join, post here or PM me, and I'll PM you the registration info. Only serious fucking players
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2005, 10:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm in. Is this the same set up as last years or what?
Old 27 Feb 2005, 11:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I'm in. Is this the same set up as last years or what?
I dunno. I always forget how I set it up from year to year

It's probably close, but I'm not certain if it's exact
Old 27 Feb 2005, 11:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta
I dunno. I always forget how I set it up from year to year

It's probably close, but I'm not certain if it's exact

I was really just talking about the scoring type (I guess I should of said that in my other post) lol.
Old 27 Feb 2005, 11:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I was really just talking about the scoring type (I guess I should of said that in my other post) lol.
Ohhh you mean like Rotisserie or Head to Head?

Yeah, it's Rotisserie again. I don't like Head to Head leagues in anything except football
Old 27 Feb 2005, 11:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

head to head leagues in anything but football sucks. you have to wait to long.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2005, 11:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

im in
Old 27 Feb 2005, 11:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Rebel and Norm, I PMed the reg. info to both of you.
Old 27 Feb 2005, 12:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I'm in too.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2005, 02:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Thank you
Old 27 Feb 2005, 04:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

I wanna play............

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2005, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

so count me in shabster33@hotmail.com
-Tiga- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2005, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

if you got room count me in
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Feb 2005, 06:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Steph, Tiga, Natural, I PMed you the reg. info.

So once you 3 register, the count will be:

STICK
Rebel
Igloo
Norm
Steph
Tiga
Natural

That's 7 out of 10 filled. I also forgot to mention that 10 will be the MAX. No exceptions. It's also first come first serve. So if you're on the fence, decide now because there's only 3 spots left.

Also for those that have already joined, if you decide you aren't gonna be there setting your roster everyday, or for the week, then you can still leave. I don't want hald the league member to be dormant and inactive.
Old 27 Feb 2005, 06:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

hey i'll be in it.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
_Fox_ is offline   Reply With Quote