ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Is this forum REALLY necessary?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2007, 04:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Is this forum REALLY necessary?

no thread topic....just wondering

Old 01 Aug 2007, 09:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Hell friggin' no. I never give this section a second glance and only clicked on it after i saw you made a thread. This forum section should be scrapped and placed in the "never do it again" pile. Eaux being the loser that he is will most likely shed a tear if this place is sent to the wasteland, but oh well, he'll just have to get over it in time.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 01 Aug 2007, 09:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

The thing is, it would be if a much more respected wrestling poster did these threads. Someone who could hype up the matches a hell of a lot more. Someone like the Truthhh, Glue or STICK, for example. But, because Eaux is one of the lesser inspired posters here and has the charisma of an old man with parkinson's disease, the information we get to remind us about the matches is a little confusing. Sometimes I don't know what he's talking about.
Old 01 Aug 2007, 09:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townduke
The thing is, it would be if a much more respected wrestling poster did these threads. Someone who could hype up the matches a hell of a lot more. Someone like the Truthhh, Glue or STICK, for example. But, because Eaux is one of the lesser inspired posters here and has the charisma of an old man with parkinson's disease, the information we get to remind us about the matches is a little confusing. Sometimes I don't know what he's talking about.
Don't put my name in there I can't be bothered to run tourneys. I can't even be bothered to vote in them. Hell, I couldn't even be bothered to come in this forum until I saw a thread asking if the forum was necessary

The whole tourney trend is over. DC was the man with them, but they have ran their course. I say after this tourney, just scrap the forum...throw it in with the archives or some shit. Hell, it could even be scrapped before the tourney is over. I'm not sure many people would care

By the way, this thread is the ONLY one on the first page that even has a single reply. It's probaby more of the same on the second and third pages as well
Old 01 Aug 2007, 10:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

when did the 'hate Eaux' bandwagon start... sign me up
Old 01 Aug 2007, 11:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

This forum is a mockery of what it started out as. Truth, dre, slash and a bunch of us argued like motherfuckers over who was the greatest years ago. Now, please. This shit is time to die ty.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 01 Aug 2007, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Wow...this is like...the longest thread ever in this forum...shitcan it.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 02 Aug 2007, 06:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

I give eaux credit for keeping it going, but I think its reached its end....

5 tourneys ago.

I haven't had anything to do with this forum in a long time, so don't blame me!
Old 04 Aug 2007, 06:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Ummm...it's still here.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 05 Aug 2007, 12:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

PWF needs to combine all those "Greatest Of All time" forums into one big "Best Of" forum...
Old 05 Aug 2007, 01:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Or just shitcan them.

Noone pays attention to this crap. Seriously, this is the most viewed, most posted in thread...in the whole goddamn forum. Archive this bitch and get it over with.

Late.

Old 07 Aug 2007, 02:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

I was thinking of just letting him finish this tourney, and no more tourneys after this. He's put some effort in, it doesn't get that much traffic, but hell let him finish.

Unless theres too much outcry I guess
Old 07 Aug 2007, 03:29 AM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC
I was thinking of just letting him finish this tourney, and no more tourneys after this. He's put some effort in, it doesn't get that much traffic, but hell let him finish.

There is too much outcry, get rid of it.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Old 07 Aug 2007, 08:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC

Thanks for the offer to let me finish, but it's just one less thing to do.
Old 07 Aug 2007, 08:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC

Nobody's doubting the effort that goes into a tourney, nor the effort he's put into it. But seriously...

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/a...1&d=1186535751

That's a page full of threads that have been up for a week and a half...0 replies to any thread but this one.

Each thread has views from maybe two to four seperate members. There's at least seven where the poll vote is now 1-0. This isn't being viewed, voted on and it isn't producing new traffic either.

CW was shitcanned, and that was pretty sweet and actually much more frequented and posted in than this one. Sure, there's a thousand posts, but Joe made them all. None of them have had replies in like...forever.

This thing is just taking up space. This could be a forum about gay teabagging and it'd get more traffic than it does now.

I wouldn't really call this outcry, I'm just saying that if you're gonna shitcan it, shitcan it now, don't wait for some tournament to end that noone's going to vote in anyway. It just seems lame to have a forum that is completely useless on the board. Kill it now, I say.

Just my opinion.

Late.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GSOAT.jpg (110.8 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by The Glue; 07 Aug 2007 at 08:25 PM.