ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GSCOAT R1: Backlash '06 vs. Cyber Sunday
View Poll Results: What a choice
Backlash 4 80.00%
Cyber Sunday 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2007, 05:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default GSCOAT R1: Backlash '06 vs. Cyber Sunday

Again I will quote PWF.

Backlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I thought the PPV was great.

Carlito and Masters put on a great match. I loved the back and forth they had, and the way Carlito won was great.

Benjamin carried RVD's sloppy ass to a solid match. I knew RVD was gonna win, and it killed me knowing that and watching Shelton outclass him the whole match.

HBK vs McMahons was good. I was actually hoping to see Vince go against God, where Vince takes bumps like someone is hitting him, except no one would be hitting him

The Triple Threat match was great. I was pissed Cena won, but I marked so hard for HHH hittin' them with the Sledge after the match. HHH was bleeding so fucking bad for the majority of the match. That shit was sick.

I can't wait for Raw tonight to see how the crowd reacts to HHH and Cena. It should once again be interesting.

Cyber Sunday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
Worst PPV of the year contender by the sounds of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reescal
wow. godawful.