ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GSCOAT R1: Vengeance '06 vs. One Night Stand '06
View Poll Results: Quoting for no apparent reason
Vengeance 1 50.00%
ONS 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2007, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default GSCOAT R1: Vengeance '06 vs. One Night Stand '06

Given how recent these were, I'll just quote a few posters from the commentary threads.

Vengeance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
i was let down with the middle of the Edge/orton match. The last few minutes of the matche were good, but the rest really tanked. the only really good match was the main event. i predict a HHH/Eugene match for summerslam.

overall, i thought the PPV was good, and definitely better than GAB, so i give it ***1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Benoit Retains The Title...Edge Beat Orton..Batista Beat Y2J..Hardy Beat Kane..La Resistance retained the titles..

ONS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
I enjoyed the PPV up until the end of the main event and the main event was one of my favorite matches of the night,though the fans booing the hell out of Cena ruined it for me and the ending was shitty too because RVD won the WWE title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Doom
Wow just fucking wow. Best PPV I've seen in a while. Mainly cos of the hardcore tag match with foley's mike work and the sabu vs rey match (man thats was so fucking awesome it wasn't funny). That senton through the table and the DDT that ended it...man just I don't have words. and the RVD vs Cena match nearly caused me to cream myself. Dude. Props to Cena though he put on a fucking hell of a match. Best main event in ages. Great swerve to give RVD the title. Hope he doesn't lose it on RAW though I think he will cos of the Heyman count.

To Walken and Exo and whoever else was saying that the guys from ECW couldn't put on a good match. You can suck my dick. That was the coolest shit. The combination of WWE and ECW is gonna make some of the dam best hardcore matches. I can't wait. This is only the beginning. Man. So stoked right now what a fucking ending still can't believe it.