ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GSCOAT R1: Unforgiven '05 vs. Halloween Havoc '96
View Poll Results: Jerry Reed be proud
She got the gold mine, I got the cage 3 100.00%
When you're hot, you're old 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2007, 12:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default GSCOAT R1: Unforgiven '05 vs. Halloween Havoc '96

An accurate name, Unforgiven: Matt Hardy fought Edge in a steel cage match. For some reason Shawn Michaels took over fifteen minutes to beat Chris Masters, but only one is anywhere near the main event. Rounding out the night, was John Cena getting himself disqualified against Kurt Angle. I thought Cena was a face at the time.

We saw something that we had not seen for a long time and, to my knowledge, have not seen since: a match ending in a DQ after a low blow (of course Ric Flair, tha man who did it, was not in the Giant-Jarrett match, but we haven't seen it since). A Tag Team Championship match pitted The Outsiders against the defending Harlem Heat. Here's a typical WCW main event at the time: We'll take Hogan (heel) and recreate an 80s fued by having the heel at the time be a face (Savage) when they are both way past their primes. Home grown talent need not apply.