ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GSCOAT R1: Fall Brawl '98 vs. Spring Stampede '94
View Poll Results: Would you prefer it if I did this or if I listed the highlights like I have been?
Fall Brawl 1 50.00%
Spring Stampede 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Mar 2007, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default GSCOAT R1: Fall Brawl '98 vs. Spring Stampede '94

Outside of the Giant squashing Scott Norton, one would eb hard pressed to find a match that wasn't good here. Ultimo Dragon proved that even a man his size can carry a load in a Cruserweight title match against Alex Wright and WarGames, even with Steve McMichael and Buff Bagwell (NWO vs. Four Horsemen), was a good match wrapped up with a nice twist.

It seemed like fued after fued here. If it wasn't Sting fighting Rick Rude for the International Title, it was Cactus Jack and Maxx Payne fighting The Nasty Boys in a street fight for the Tag Team Championships. Of the course, the biggest fued was in the main event as Ricky Steamboat once again fought The Nature Boy for the World Title.