ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Greatest Match of All Time Final Round
View Poll Results: Whcih is the greatest of all time?
"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. Bret "Hitman" Hart 8 47.06%
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. The Rock 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2006, 11:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Greatest Match of All Time Final Round

Bret Hart vs. Shawn Michaels

The 60 minute Ironman match from Wrestlemania 12 was for the World Wrestling Federation Title.

The Rock vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

This contest was scheduled for one fall at Wrestlemania 17 and was also for the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Championship.
Old 17 Oct 2006, 03:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

no HBK vs HBk...well voted for what seem to be the winner so far...
Old 17 Oct 2006, 09:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

great job Joe......

the greatest match of all time has to be HBK/Hitman.....
Old 20 Oct 2006, 02:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

WMX7

Ironman bored me as it really only had a hot 15 minutes...but it's hard to have a good 60 minute match I guess. WMX7 had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Fucking love that match
Old 20 Oct 2006, 10:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

all tied up...that what a final suppose to be...get your votes in guys...
Old 21 Oct 2006, 12:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
In Loving Memory of #51

what777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famerwhat777 is a PWF Hall of Famer

i voted for the austin/rock match.....i loved that match, it showed that Austin could turn heel throughout the course of a match.
Old 21 Oct 2006, 01:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

I remember seeing both matches and I wasn't a big fan of either.

The Austin turn at the end makes this a narrow victory for the X7 match though.

You down with RTT?
Old 29 Oct 2006, 01:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GMOAT belongs to Rock and Austin, surprise surprise, two of the most popluar stars of all time in WWF history...very disappointed that none of Flair's matches made it to the final...at least HBk and hart made it to the final...well overall this was expected and great job to JOE!