ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Hi! I'm NEW!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Oct 2006, 11:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Singletary is on a distinguished road
rolleyes Hi! I'm NEW!

hey was up people. i am new here. i am no noob though. i got permantely banned from another site so i am looking for some new forums where i can post and have people post back. i hope these forums arent too dead. they look like it though. i will post in here in people reply back. like do usually people reply back like every minute or is this just another wrestling forums site that didnt make it. thanks
Old 13 Oct 2006, 11:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Damn killer way to make a first impression. Sorry if we aren't up to your standards you forum god you.
Old 13 Oct 2006, 11:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Damn killer way to make a first impression. Sorry if we aren't up to your standards you forum god you.
i am just asking cause i dont know whats up around here. i just dont want to waste my time posting if no one is going to reply back you feel me ese
Old 13 Oct 2006, 11:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singletary
i am just asking cause i dont know whats up around here. i just dont want to waste my time posting if no one is going to reply back you feel me ese
Well we aren't a huge site, but we aren't slow as hell. Most people that come here and stay like it because they choose quality of quantity.
Old 13 Oct 2006, 11:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
hey was up people. i am new here. i am no noob though. i got permantely banned from another site
Shut the fuck up with that ridiculous jibber jabber. If you're fucking new here, you're a fucking n00b. If it's determined that you can hang, then you can. If you don't like it, you can go find somewhere else. And these forums aren't "dead"...we've just run off all the fucking bitchasses who can't post worth dogshit.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 13 Oct 2006, 11:58 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Well we aren't a huge site, but we aren't slow as hell. Most people that come here and stay like it because they choose quality of quantity.
well thats what i prefer as well. i just want to discuss with people that actually now what they are talking about. we are going to get along!
Old 13 Oct 2006, 11:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

another noob, yay the night just keeps getting better and better...hey just think if you would have showed up earlier you could have gotten placed in the worst poster alive contest.

sidenote: Beware of the DWO!
Old 14 Oct 2006, 12:01 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Shut the fuck up with that ridiculous jibber jabber. If you're fucking new here, you're a fucking n00b. If it's determined that you can hang, then you can. If you don't like it, you can go find somewhere else. And these forums aren't "dead"...we've just run off all the fucking bitchasses who can't post worth dogshit.

Late.
i dont give a fuck if i am a noob or not. i know wwe and i know i aint no fuckin noob. and if i dont like this site then i will leave this shitty site.
Old 14 Oct 2006, 12:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
PWF's MVP

Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!Rated R , Lightspeed to Endor!
Send a message via AIM to Rated R

Quote:
well thats what i prefer as well. i just want to discuss with people that actually now what they are talking about. we are going to get along!

ive got a strong feeling your extremist.
Old 14 Oct 2006, 12:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Uhm...yeah...you can just go ahead and leave now then.
Old 14 Oct 2006, 12:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
i dont give a fuck if i am a noob or not. i know wwe and i know i aint no fuckin noob. and if i dont like this site then i will leave this shitty site.
Well you're a n00b here, junior. And a n00b you'll stay until we've made a determination on you. If you can post quality, you can stay, if you can't, you'll get pwned like a 15 year old epileptic in a Madden Tournament. And if you were to leave...then that's okay too. We care.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 14 Oct 2006, 01:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Trev's Alter has a spectacular aura aboutTrev's Alter has a spectacular aura aboutTrev's Alter has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
BWAHAHA!! Don'tleaveyetwestillhavetodosomecokewithTomBrady!! BWAHAHAH!!
Old 14 Oct 2006, 05:02 AM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

This guy was a fucking tard at PW, I banned him a few times.

He was a REP 4 REP person. So yeah...thrash him.
Old 14 Oct 2006, 07:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
formerly Derka

Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Maybe you should find another hobby if you expect replies every fucking second... Some people have lives. Nobody has enough time to reply to every post you make right when you make it.

And nobody says "hey was up people".
Old 14 Oct 2006, 10:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Damn, did someone let all the fuckups out of the cages last week or something? They're everywhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric