ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GMOAT R2: Harley Race vs. Ric Flair @ Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant
View Poll Results: Pass the torch
Race vs. Flair 3 100.00%
Andre vs. Hogan 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jul 2006, 04:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default GMOAT R2: Harley Race vs. Ric Flair @ Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant

These are considered to be the two finest examples of a previous generation putting over the new.

The first Starrcade featured damn near all of the NWA's gold on the line to include a steel cage match for the world championship.

Gorilla Monsoon referred to it as "The irresitible force meeting the immovable object" and in many ways, it proved to be just that.

One of my all time favorite promos went something like this, "I never thought that anything on the Earth would push me to do, what I am about to do here, but Ric Flair, you have pushed me as far as you are going to push! I have here twenty-five thousand dollars. It goes to any human being (later changed to wrestler) who can put Ric Flair out of wrestling. So come on Dick Murdoch, (I'll admit I can't remember most of the names he used), Paul Jones, you and your entire entourage can have $25,000 if you can eliminate Flair. The list goes on. Jack Brisco, you are world's champion, you took the belt off of me! You are eligible if you can rid me of Ric Flair. Kabuki! Somebody! Take the damn money! I want rid of Flair!"
Old 12 Jul 2006, 09:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I voted for Race and Flair because I think Andre beating Hogan for the title a few months later took away from the WM match.
Old 12 Jul 2006, 03:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The fact that Race beat Flair to regain the title before and after this match is irrelevant to you, I see.