ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GMOAT R2: AJ Styles vs. Abyss @ Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage
View Poll Results: ???????????????????????
Styles vs. Abyss 2 40.00%
Steamboat vs. Savage 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jul 2006, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default GMOAT R2: AJ Styles vs. Abyss @ Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage

At Lockdown, AJ Styles fought Abyss inside 6 sides of steel (what else at Lockdown?) for an NWA World Championship title shot.

At Wrestlemania 3, Ricky Steamboat and Randy Savage stole the show from Andre and Hulk.

I figure with matches like this, I'm bound to get an opinion from the voters.
Old 02 Jul 2006, 09:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

IMO, Savage vs. Steamboat is the third greatest Wrestlemania match of all time because of the two wrestlers. The TNA match was good because of the cage, not the wrestlers.
Old 03 Jul 2006, 12:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Go ahead and enlighten us on the 1st two.
Old 03 Jul 2006, 12:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'll do one better and give you my top 10 in order...

WM10- Hart vs. Hart
WM 12- Iron Man Match- HBK vs. Hart
WM 3- Savage vs. Steamboat
WM 10- Ladder Match- Razor vs. HBK
WM 15- Austin vs. Rock
WM 8- Piper vs. Hart
WM 6- Hogan vs. Warrior
WM 13- Hart vs. Austin
WM 7- Career Match- Warrior vs. Savage
Wm 5- Hogan vs. Savage
Old 03 Jul 2006, 12:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
No Frills

You're either right, or not far fro right in all of those.

Can you do the Wrestlemanias?
Old 03 Jul 2006, 12:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAUXMG
Can you do the Wrestlemanias?
You mean with these polling things? Sure I'll help, just tell me what I got to do.
Old 03 Jul 2006, 12:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

I just meant list them in order of greatness. We don't need another poll going right now, but you gave me a great idea for the next tournament
Old 03 Jul 2006, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

That will take awhile, but I'll get a list posted.

*Edit*

I did the top 10 and actually did this off the top of my head, so after the the top 3 I really don't know if I got it right.

WM 3
WM 10
WM 17
WM 1
WM 5
WM 8
WM 6
WM 7
WM 20
WM 2

Last edited by Elias Alexander; 03 Jul 2006 at 01:50 PM.