ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GMOAT R2: Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock @ Flair/Anderson vs. Hollywood Blondes
View Poll Results: rabble
Showcase of the immortals 5 62.50%
Ric/Arn vs. Brian/Steve 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Jul 2006, 12:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default GMOAT R2: Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock @ Flair/Anderson vs. Hollywood Blondes

Hulk Hogan vs. The Rock Wrestlemania XVIII
Flair/ Arn Anderson vs. The Hollywood Blondes Clash of the Champions 1993

Wrestlemania 18 featured this showcase of the immortals.

Any of these wrestlers could make a worthwhile match with practically anybody. Put them together and what have you got?
Old 01 Jul 2006, 03:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Hogan jobbing to Rocky was much better a match than I imagined it would be. Fifteen years after I saw him put down Andre, he put over The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment EVER...and the match delivered in every way, shape and form.

It was worth the complete and utter tearing down of nWo that took place afterwards for their brief resurrection to have spawned that excellent, quick feud and excellent, outstanding match...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 01 Jul 2006, 05:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Sorry to single you out like this, but I need an example of some sort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRATOS
Hogan jobbing to Rocky was much better a match than I imagined it would be. Fifteen years after I saw him put down Andre, he put over The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment EVER...and the match delivered in every way, shape and form.

It was worth the complete and utter tearing down of nWo that took place afterwards for their brief resurrection to have spawned that excellent, quick feud and excellent, outstanding match...

Late.
Let's note everybody, that he gives an opinion on one of the matches. he doesn't just say that it is better, but goes into why he likes it so much and to what extent. I don't fully agree with the 2nd paragraph, but I can still acknowledge it as possibly the best post in this forum since this tournament started.