ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Should STICK be banned?
View Poll Results: Ban Stick?
Yes 10 27.78%
No 26 72.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Mar 2005, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Should STICK be banned?

Should STICK be banned for making the following thread?

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/s...d.php?p=575427

Thanks,

-Trevelbond-
Old 06 Mar 2005, 03:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Max
Jobber

Max is on a distinguished road

alot of it was the truth so... http://img195.exs.cx/img195/7876/wildthoughtssss9rb.gif
Old 06 Mar 2005, 03:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

no he should not even if it was flamming, it was in CW and he gave his thoughts, gdawg did the same thing, just not as severe..so no not for that thread, no.
Old 06 Mar 2005, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

If other people are banned for doing the same thing, then yes.

EDIT - And it's not just because of that thread, it's because he's been following Gdawg around and flaming him. The same reason Shooter and all of those PW spammers were banned. Dade's following around Scream too, he deserves to be banned just as much as Shooter also. It's just insanely retarded that one guy gets banned for doing something, and then others don't even get a warning for doing the exact same thing... if not worse.

Last edited by Sam; 06 Mar 2005 at 04:02 PM.
Old 06 Mar 2005, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

i only answered the question that was asked, for that thread no he should not be banned...period hookers
Old 06 Mar 2005, 04:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sam

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
i only answered the question that was asked, for that thread no he should not be banned...period hookers
Then do you think he should be banned for other reasons?
Old 06 Mar 2005, 04:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

let me ask my arm..........

IT SAYS YES and to get it a taco

Old 06 Mar 2005, 04:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

no...let me make this shit clear, from day one the only people banned are noobs. you all know it. shooter was a noob, don't say he has been here for months. when he first got here, he flammed, and was banned...he was warned and giving chance after chance, yet he continued to do the same old shit...therefore it got to a point that he was banned for good. he shouldn't come back. personally i don't think stick should be banned, i don't think sam should be banned, i don't think scream should be banned...no one that has been here from the beggining when PWF was uncensored should be banned cause this board wouldn't be here for anyone to post on, if it wasn't for us to begin with. so no stick should not be banned. he flammed gdawg, and nothing about gdawg, but it was one person. take it to warzone and solve the damn shit, but i guess (i don't know) gdawg doesn't want to. take it there, end it there, and move on..simple enough.
Old 06 Mar 2005, 04:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mmmh...Chain-Gang rules.

John Cena Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I don't think so. It takes some persons like that to make a forum live. I have nothing against him. Plus, he made me a very good banner! Thanks once again for that, STICK.
Old 06 Mar 2005, 07:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

If you look on the second page, I told everyone why Stick had made that thread. Because Gdawg was in the mood for a laugh, and decided to take a few cheapshots at Stick in an earlier column.

GDAWG's Thoughts:Feb. 25,2005-IWO, PWFPC...probabaly more.

Quote:
The PWFPC has come to a close, and DC is your most popular poster!!! Yay!!!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...hookers . I wanted him to win the whole time and he did, which tells me one thing...you guys aren't that dumb...kidding . Congrats to DC and also to STICK for making the finals
Quote:
STICK: Like when I stocked up Trev, this is just for not bitching about losing to DC. Who knew STICK had a little class
I mean really, what the motherfuck is that? We all know that Stick didn't deserve those insults. The fact that Gdawg gave Stick a stockup just to try and hide his flaming is pathetic.

When Stick made that thread, he was just fucking defending himself. How are we gonna ban the best poster on these boards for defending himself? The right decision is pretty clear: nothing. An attack for an attack. An eye for an eye. If anyone should be punished, it's Gdawg for flame baiting.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 06 Mar 2005, 08:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Redick
If you look on the second page, I told everyone why Stick had made that thread. Because Gdawg was in the mood for a laugh, and decided to take a few cheapshots at Stick in an earlier column.

I mean really, what the motherfuck is that? We all know that Stick didn't deserve those insults. The fact that Gdawg gave Stick a stockup just to try and hide his flaming is pathetic.

When Stick made that thread, he was just fucking defending himself. How are we gonna ban the best poster on these boards for defending himself? The right decision is pretty clear: nothing. An attack for an attack. An eye for an eye. If anyone should be punished, it's Gdawg for flame baiting.
But what Gdawg said was a joke. It's not his fault, he didn't know Stick has no sense of humor when it comes to making fun of himself.
Old 06 Mar 2005, 08:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
Stick has no sense of humor when it comes to making fun of himself.
Is that why he called himself STICK?
Old 06 Mar 2005, 09:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
likes 30 Rock.

GDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersGDAWG is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to GDAWG Send a message via Yahoo to GDAWG

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Redick

Why does everybody leave out the frickin laughing dog? That means im kidding.

EDIT: "The PWFPC has come to a close, and DC is your most popular poster!!! Yay!!!! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...hookers . I wanted him to win the whole time and he did, which tells me one thing...you guys aren't that dumb...kidding . Congrats to DC and also to STICK for making the finals "

^^^
Where is the insult there? Someone point it out to me.

Last edited by GDAWG; 06 Mar 2005 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06 Mar 2005, 09:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

if stick is banned, the forum is deleted.
Old 06 Mar 2005, 09:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Ban me if you want to. I'll just make alters and come back and flame all you faggots who want me banned