ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Monica...IXIVXIXIIXVIVVIIII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2004, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough
why me Monica...IXIVXIXIIXVIVVIIII

Her hatred is out of control. I fear she will eventually influence and corrupt my precious, baby Trish Sun to also hate me. Please, the people who believe so, tell Monica Im really a great guy.

Please Monica, stop believing everything I do will lead to an eventual attack. The last time I was nice to you, you kicked me when I was down. Now, I could still attack you, but since I care for your sister so much, I wont.

Dont just accept this because you think you have to, but instead, except it for what its worth. And that is something you dont understand right now, but hopefully when you find the right guy, you will.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 10:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I will give her the chance to respond, but if she doesn't, this thread gets closed.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 10:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Joseph Sun will become famous soon enoughJoseph Sun will become famous soon enough

Speaking of responding, why didnt you respond to my MSN IM puppy? Dont you trust me pal?
Old 18 Nov 2004, 10:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

i didn't see you on msn, i have my turned on, but i have been in the other room
Old 18 Nov 2004, 10:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Oh yeah, this isnt a p2p thread, its a thread for people to say how much of a good guy I am.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 12:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Joe isn't so bad if ya give him a chance...be a sport Mon

lol

So Joe.....are you and Trish having Thanksgiving dinner at your place, or are you going over to the inlaws? (btw, I reckognize that you do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but sacrifices get made in marriage)

Old 18 Nov 2004, 12:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Yes, this November I will eat Thanksgiving. Im gonna look at it as a family affair, and not a holiday.

BTW, Im going to the in-laws. Maybe I can sit between my honey and Monica. Hopefully Monica will be wearing a skirt so I can finger her under the table.

My baby wont mind.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sun
Yes, this November I will eat Thanksgiving. Im gonna look at it as a family affair, and not a holiday.

BTW, Im going to the in-laws. Maybe I can sit between my honey and Monica. Hopefully Monica will be wearing a skirt so I can finger her under the table.

My baby wont mind.
you should get there early and set up surveilance cameras

Old 18 Nov 2004, 01:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

For what?
Old 18 Nov 2004, 01:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
For what?
for the sake of Entertainment afterwards....plus it would help you to always remember your first Thanksgiving with your new family

Old 18 Nov 2004, 01:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

You think Im perverted for having an underage wife?
Old 18 Nov 2004, 01:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
You think Im perverted for having an underage wife?
She's 16 right?

16 is legal age of consent in most states.....so if that's the case, whatever makes you 2 crazy kids happy

Old 18 Nov 2004, 01:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I seen her profile, she will be 17 in December so its no problem with me.

But it is funny how one sister can be so willing to accept (I been spelling except) me, and the other so bent on avoiding me. I guess I ended up with the right sister.
Old 18 Nov 2004, 02:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I still cant get over this...

- I ask Monica for her MSN name, which she lied and said she didnt have, and told me to leave her alone.

- Eventually after being brushed aside a few more times, that caused me to call her out in the warzone.

- I attacked her, causing my then to be wife Trish Stratus to attack me.

- Monica begun to seriously dislike me.

- A while later things calmed down. I asked Monica to make me a banner, she said yes. I told her to shove it up her ass.

- A short while later, I apologized, Monica said she would give me one last chance and hold me to my word.

- I started acting nice to Monica, and she responded to me. It was all good. Soon I notice she went on invisible to avoid me.

- She said she wasnt, so I asked to interview her. She said ok, so I did.

- I asked some wierd questions, but towards the end I thought she was ok with me.

- He appeared to be avoiding me again.

- I IMED dogcatcher to see if he could get Monica to like me, he so ok, but lied.

- Monica pulled a prank on me while I thought he was really gonna keep being nice to me.

- I attacked her then tried to get even.

- With STICK's help, I reversed it. Monica said things like she didn't care if I was crying, I deserved it. She laughed at the idea of STICK telling me to commit suicide.

- She broke her own agreement, enjoying what she thought was my downfall.

- I became lost, looking for someone to hold on to.

- Dre says an alter by the name of MoKay posted under the same IP as Trish Stratus. I then called out Trish to try to figure this out.

- Trish didnt want to fight, instead informing me it was a turn on if anything. Me like this news.

- I called Trish out again, but this time for her hand in marraige.

- On November 16, 2004, Trish becomes Joseph Sun's wife as Trish Sun.

- After I was picked on, abused, pissed on, and emotionally devastated by Monica, her little sister proved to have a big enough heart for the both of them.

- Joseph and Trish Sun becomes the greatest net couple ever.

- A happy ending after all, but the beginning of something beautiful.

~ The End ~
Old 18 Nov 2004, 02:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

why do you remember all of those incidents?