ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GHO1: Shawn Michaels vs. Jesse Ventura
View Poll Results: O
Shawn Michaels 9 75.00%
Jesse Ventura 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2004, 10:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GHO1: Shawn Michaels vs. Jesse Ventura

HBK the showstoppa, his arrogant heel run was some classic comedy gold.

Jesse the body er mind, Ventura..one of the greatest heel wrestlers, and color commentators ever
Old 27 Oct 2004, 10:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

sfor those that can't remember Jesse's in ring persona, he was a good heel worker.....key word here is that he was a GOOD heel worker.....HBK was a GREAT heel worker.....and that's not just a mark talking.....his work as a heel goes way back, with Sherri Martel as his manager.....long before DX and all that.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 27 Oct 2004, 12:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

this is still a toughie, the only one i don't know which way to vote yet..
Old 27 Oct 2004, 12:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

bah.....you're giving credit to Ventura when it isn't due.....

Old 27 Oct 2004, 12:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

you say that, but you have to remember, ventura kept up his heel work even in the booth, while HBK has been a fan fav for a while now
Old 27 Oct 2004, 12:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

a chimp could have played a heel when McMahon was in the booth.....and Gorilla carried anything those two ever did.....so Ventura's work in the booth was overrated, his in ring work was overrated.....and he always came out with that gay looking boa.....

nah, HBK by a mile.....

Old 28 Oct 2004, 09:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Shawn Michaels
Old 28 Oct 2004, 04:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I want to make it close Ventura
Old 28 Oct 2004, 06:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

HBK built his singles career as a heel. He gets my vote.
Old 28 Oct 2004, 09:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

To get this straight here, I'm gonna have to go with OEO's view here on how he pointed out Ventura, his heel work was at best GOOD, and yes I meant what I said right on the bat, now I'll say this here and now, unofrtunently for me the first time I ever saw wrestling on T.V. was in 1991 and it wasn't like I was willing to get in touch with it every week mostly since I was only 4-5 years old at that time and such, and the bottom line is that I wasn't even around the time when Ventura was at his peak as well as the lowering action of his career in wrestling, however I did have the audacity to check out some old footage of Ventura himself that feautred him at the time bearing his heel persona, and after seeing and remembering what I saw, I wouldn've and don't doubt what OEO commented on his heel character and work, as being GOOD, so enough about that, I can consider him a legend to pro wrestling, even if his run as governer did more to "polish" that proclaim, lol, but HBK's heel work, promos, and ability to generate solid hot heel is something that Ventura would never have been able to amount to even at the top peak of his career, so Hbk get's my nod, as him being the more SOLID HEEL and WRESLTER.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Old 29 Oct 2004, 12:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i guess i didn't make it close enough