ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GHK1: Hulk Hogan vs. Shockmaster
View Poll Results: K
Hulk Hogan 6 100.00%
Shockmaster 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2004, 04:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GHK1: Hulk Hogan vs. Shockmaster

Hogan turned heel at Bash at the Beach joining the NWO and becoming Hollywood..Possibly the most shocking heel turn in the history of wrestling.

Shockmaster is the heel known for falling out of the entrance way during his debut
Old 21 Oct 2004, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Tino Bravo is on a distinguished road

Is Shockmaster that LLL wrestler with the wierd mask that is married to............oh fuck I just forgot her name(some female mexican wrestler)?
Old 22 Oct 2004, 09:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

no that was shocker that got eliminated earlier this week...Shockmaster is some american jobber from WCW