ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GHD1: JBL vs. Test
View Poll Results: D
JBL 9 81.82%
Test 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2004, 02:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GHD1: JBL vs. Test

JBL John Bradshaw Layfield had been bad before as a blackjack and as the APA, and in the Ministry, but his latest creation of his rich conservative texas self has been the one the people hated the most.

Test joined the anti americans to become at the time one of the top hated heels on Raw, treating miss stacy keibler bad didn't earn test any brownie points either.
Old 25 Sep 2004, 11:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Test is horrible...JBL rules.....can you figure out who I voted for?
Old 25 Sep 2004, 11:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

must be JBL since he is the only guy to get a vote
Old 25 Sep 2004, 11:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

<>ReyMysterio<> is on a distinguished road

hmmm i hate JBL sooo much so im going with Test... he isnt that bad

Give me a green rep point and i will give one back
Old 26 Sep 2004, 12:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

DC, You get a cookie
Old 26 Sep 2004, 04:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

both suck....
neither one can wrestle...
JBL is a better heel tho...

sadly I gotta vote with him

Old 26 Sep 2004, 08:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt Angle
both suck....
neither one can wrestle...
JBL is a better heel tho...

sadly I gotta vote with him

but this tourney isn't all about the wrestling aspect, it is who was the better badguy
Old 26 Sep 2004, 01:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

^Exactly. And even if you do look at this in a wrestling aspect (which you shouldn't)...JBL is still better than Test.
Old 26 Sep 2004, 03:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
but this tourney isn't all about the wrestling aspect, it is who was the better badguy
its true....

and thats pretty much what my post said...

they both suck....my opinion
neither can wrestle....fact
JBL is a better heel.....who got my vote

everything worked out just fine

Old 26 Sep 2004, 08:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

JBL, even though WWE messed up his gimmick very early, he still is one of the better heels in that company......

Old 29 Sep 2004, 04:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I feel JBL's latest push helped him out here
Old 30 Sep 2004, 05:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Didn't get here on time to vote, but I would've went with JBL, Test and Bradshaw's wrestling skills have always been terrible to mediocre at best but JBL's mic work is more polished than Test's can ever reach in his life time no matter how quick or slow he learns, plus JBL's career has been longer than Test's in overall length, Bradshaw's Acolytes, APA and JBL gimmicks and even his Blackjack Bradshaw gimmick are more creative than Test's has ever been in Test's whole career, basically Test's only two gimmick which were of one just a muslebound metal head bodyguard gimmick and that jacked up "Testicles" gimmick" had no appeal at all IMO, so this WOULD go to JBL if I could vote here which the poll has made the winner of this round, so thats all folks....And JBL's heel appeal > Test's heel appeal.

What about me? What about Kurok?