ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Head to Head Promos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Sep 2004, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Head to Head Promos

I am allowing a new way to promo here, For the next house show I will allow people to have their own threads for them and their opponent(s) to promo one after each other, Kinda like you guys arestanding in the ring and taking goes for promoing.....

It would make far better material to put into shows if two guys are talking it up one on one to the old system where you have to cram everything into one reply, So the way this will happen if you PM your opponent(s) challenging to a head to head then notify a Mod about it, we will then give you the go ahead for it and you guys may begin this head to head battle of words.

Rules:
The Person who ordered for the head to head must get in the ring first and calls out the opponent(s).

The opponent(s) must come and choose where they'll stand at the stage or in the ring.

Back and fourth the Battle will go on.

However the Opponent will always have the last word on the promo battle.

The Writter's will then decide any furhter action after the head to head or take suggestions for both those involved.

Thank You.

- RKO
Old 20 Sep 2004, 11:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I have a feeling Alli and I will be using this method alot...
Old 20 Sep 2004, 11:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I like the idea. Provided I am responded to.

Old 22 Sep 2004, 11:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

I don't really get this to much Dante, we just have our own thread for promoing against our opponents or something before show.I'm kinda confused.....
Old 22 Sep 2004, 11:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Its Pretty much Debate promoing...

So if he asks a Question to you or insults you can instantanously rebutle....