ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GHB1: Kid Kash vs. Elix Skipper
View Poll Results: B
Kid Kash 7 77.78%
Elix Skipper 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Sep 2004, 03:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GHB1: Kid Kash vs. Elix Skipper

Kash really showed his heel side after ECW, joining TNA, the K I D turned heel joining groups like SEX and teaming with Dallas and Abyss..Kash also disrespected several legends including Ricky Morton, Ricky Steamboat, Harley Race, Bullet Bob Armstrong, Bobby Eaton, and Dusty Rhodes...Kash also mistreated women such as Trinity.

Elix Skipper started out in the majors as a heel in team canada in WCW with Lance Storm...Primetime brought a scale to the ring to show that he was the greatest in TNA, and also joined SEX as a member of the team XXX.
Old 18 Sep 2004, 04:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i hope someone read about the shoot Kid Kash did on TNA and WWE
Old 19 Sep 2004, 04:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Kash BY FAR.

Kash's shoots rule...he's done like, two or three on TNA now, and they keep him around.
Old 20 Sep 2004, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron
Kash BY FAR.

Kash's shoots rule...he's done like, two or three on TNA now, and they keep him around.

Yes Kash somehow is still with the company, and I agree Kash by far.

He is one of the most over men in TNA at the moment, and his out of ring talks are crazy.......