ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

The Heel Tourney will start on Monday Sept. 13th

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Sep 2004, 09:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default The Heel Tourney will start on Monday Sept. 13th

the Heel Tourney will start this monday, so if you have any more suggestions please let them be known..this tourney was really hard to do , and will not cover everyone i am sure, so if you have some suggestions let me know.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Can you post the brackets?
Old 12 Sep 2004, 01:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Carlito Cool Send a message via Yahoo to Carlito Cool

"old" DX w/ hunter and shawn? They were really good heels,they would diss the fans,everybody,torment cole.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 01:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

I still think DiBiase is the main man when it came to heelishness.

Old 12 Sep 2004, 02:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
IC Champion

Carlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to beholdCarlito Cool is a splendid one to behold

^Very true indeed,can't go wrong with you there.He shoved money in his opponent's mouth for crying out loud.
Old 12 Sep 2004, 02:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

yeah those guys are in...i will post brackets Sub..but it will be on monday as well...i have it setup differently
Old 12 Sep 2004, 03:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Put in that IRS guy..Damn I hated him so much...
Old 12 Sep 2004, 06:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHlight
Put in that IRS guy..Damn I hated him so much...

he's in
Old 12 Sep 2004, 10:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

And he was tag team partner with Dibiase

Old 13 Sep 2004, 01:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
IC Champion

yea that IRS guy pissed me off,wudabout Nails....LOLOLOLOL
Old 13 Sep 2004, 02:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

are you even old enough to remember IRS?

Vince is was, and always will be the best heel who ever wrestled a match on TV...perhaps the most important anyway

Old 13 Sep 2004, 03:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

ok there are 256 wrestlers, groups, managers, etc..in the tourney..actually there are more than that, but the tourney will be broken down into 16 groups of 16, so at the end each winner of the brackets will form a final of 16 people..the tourney will be starting in the next few days, but i have to put the finishing touches on the brackets, so stay tuned
Old 13 Sep 2004, 08:24 PM   #13 (permalink)
IC Champion

Quote:
are you even old enough to remember IRS?

Vince is was, and always will be the best heel who ever wrestled a match on TV...perhaps the most important anyway
Yes I do remember IRS.I ws pretty young when I'd watch wrestlign with my big bro,and damn I just hated seeign that guy.His whole business thing with the suspenders.My god that was annoying.
Old 14 Sep 2004, 05:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Benjamin
Yes I do remember IRS.I ws pretty young when I'd watch wrestlign with my big bro,and damn I just hated seeign that guy.His whole business thing with the suspenders.My god that was annoying.
I was referring to Highlight, I don't think she's old enough to really remember IRS.

Old 14 Sep 2004, 07:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
IC Champion

Oh.....okay I see,I guess I mis-read,anywyas,I'm looking forward to this heel tourney.Should be pretty damn good.