ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

PWF Best of the Best Event #3

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2004, 08:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Exclamation PWF Best of the Best Event #3

yep it's event number 3 and because of this event you will have 48 hours to get your answers in...

So here is the deal

Team Mangina and The Wonders will be paired up together...

and The Fireballers and Team Supreme will be paired together

Together you will both be assigned a wrestler.

Your job is to give me reasons to why this wrestler is better than the other..

Simple as that..so work as a team..if you don't know anything about the wrestler at all make something up...remember you are trying to convince me and hehe, a guest judge .

Oh yeah one catch..you must only use 30 words to describe the wrestler or tell me about the wrestler..once your 30 words are up..that's it for you..no editing either.

So flip of the coin gives us this

Team Mangina and The Wonders will have Bastien Booger

and The Fireballers and Team Supreme will Have Giant Gonzales

So tell me why one is better than the other in 30 words or less...you have 48 hours..good luck and we will be looking forward to your answers.
Old 04 Sep 2004, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Who?

Ah well....I'm sure someone can think of something...
Old 04 Sep 2004, 08:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

remember the more team members that answer the better...oh yeah the voting will be different this time around so you better participate
Old 04 Sep 2004, 11:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Giant Gonzalez a good wrestler?
Old 04 Sep 2004, 11:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Gonalez is better than Booger because he actually got a match or two against Flair in WCW, and even got a match against The undertaker at Wrestlemania 9.

there, i tried my best.

Old 05 Sep 2004, 12:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Gonzalez was hyped as a dominate big man in the nineties. He has the size that is a advantage in this business. With accomplishments like showcasing at WM9. Gonzalez > Bastain.

Old 05 Sep 2004, 12:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well I don't know anything about Bastion Booger since I didn't start to watch wrestling until 1997.

Hopefully some of the others know more about him than I do,if not then I will do some research.
Old 05 Sep 2004, 12:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

eh, that's why you should read the Wresltecrap book. it's got some stuff about him and his previous gimmicks.

Old 05 Sep 2004, 01:01 AM   #9 (permalink)
Shooter Magavin v.2

The Project is on a distinguished road

It doesn't say I'm banned.
Old 05 Sep 2004, 07:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Most wrestling fans don't know Giant Gonzales' hand was the hand that Mae Young gave birth to. Mae cheated on Henry. Besides, how can you respect a man named 'Booger'?
Old 05 Sep 2004, 10:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Giant Gonzales was good for promotion: that is to say one can easily promote someone who, according to the Guiness Book of World Records, is the tallest wrestler ever. He was in an R.I.P. match. Booger was never in any form of match other than regular. Gonzales had a great manager in Harvey Wippleman. Booger had nothing except a large stomach. So, I believe that it is obvious that Sasquatch could beat a hunchback any day of the week.
Old 05 Sep 2004, 01:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
I screw goats.

The Professer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucheaux
Giant Gonzales was good for promotion: that is to say one can easily promote someone who, according to the Guiness Book of World Records, is the tallest wrestler ever. He was in an R.I.P. match. Booger was never in any form of match other than regular. Gonzales had a great manager in Harvey Wippleman. Booger had nothing except a large stomach. So, I believe that it is obvious that Sasquatch could beat a hunchback any day of the week.
30 word max buddy.
Old 05 Sep 2004, 01:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Team Supreme and the Fireballers are off to a start...with about 30 hours remaining, let's find out if the other teams will catch up
Old 05 Sep 2004, 01:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Booger was able to make the WWF without a single ounce of muscle. He only needed TWO TRIES to defeat Virgil.If he wanted something, he took it. Whether it be eating the Headshrinkers bananas, or stealing an ice cream cone from a little girl.

Old 05 Sep 2004, 03:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Giant Gonzales elimated Taker from the Royal Rumble one time.....did Booger do that, I don't think so.

{I dunno if he did or not...just participating}