ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GUSCOAT Finals: Rick Rude vs. Lex Luger vs. Ricky Steamboat
View Poll Results: GUSCOAT Finals
Rick Rude 6 40.00%
Lex Luger 5 33.33%
Ricky Steamboat 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2004, 05:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GUSCOAT Finals: Rick Rude vs. Lex Luger vs. Ricky Steamboat

a triple threat for the finals..so which one was better? you decide...5 days from now we will know
Old 28 Aug 2004, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

My god this is tough. I'm leaning Luger... but I wanna hear some arguing 'bout this one.
Old 28 Aug 2004, 05:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

nothing to argue.....Luger is the greatest US champ of all time.....

sidenote: Sting>Lex Luger......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 28 Aug 2004, 05:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
nothing to argue.....Luger is the greatest US champ of all time.....

sidenote: Sting>Lex Luger......
Guess I'll just vote then...
Old 28 Aug 2004, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

my pick was going to be luger as well..like i said in the last thread Rude could have been the best if he hadn't got hurt...Steamboat was a good wrestler and a good US champ..but i don't feel he was ever really a great champion of anything although i did like his wrestling and he did put on some good matches.
Old 28 Aug 2004, 06:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

my thoughts exactly about Steamboat, and Rude shouldn't have beaten Sting.....

Old 28 Aug 2004, 06:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I went with Rude.
btw, I sugest you ban the other me from this area just so that I am never tempted to vote twice I was in the Sting vs. Rude match.
Old 28 Aug 2004, 07:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
my thoughts exactly about Steamboat, and Rude shouldn't have beaten Sting.....
Steamboat and Sting are about equal in their reigns as US champion. Nothing special, and niether had a better or more succesful run as US champion over Rick Rude who brought so much crediability back to the US title in classic form.

None the less to me Rude is number 2 and Luger is #1, to me there is and was no better US champion then him....

Old 28 Aug 2004, 09:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

the year long reign of rick rude made the US Title matter again. he blazed a trail. and he had more personality and "it" factor than Luger. i said earlier in this tournament that in many ways Luger = US Title.

in EVERY way Rick Rude = US Title to me.
Old 29 Aug 2004, 12:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

well even though steamboat is in this one, about the 3rd round i kinda figured it would be luger/rude in the finals
Old 29 Aug 2004, 07:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I voted Ricky Steamboat because that's the way my coin-tossing tournament worked out.
Old 29 Aug 2004, 03:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I go with The Ravishing One..
Old 30 Aug 2004, 10:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

wow.....just wow.....

Old 03 Sep 2004, 10:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

probally the closest poll yet in the finals...Rude edges Luger...as oeo said wow