ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GUSCOAT Round 3: Sting vs. Roddy Piper
View Poll Results: GUSCOAT
Sting 5 55.56%
Roddy Piper 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2004, 09:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GUSCOAT Round 3: Sting vs. Roddy Piper

The Stinger, the man called sting, whatever name he goes by he was the franchise of WCW, and was well deserving of the belt that was at one time the number one contender title to the heavyweight championship...With all of that being said it wasn't until august of 91 when Sting won his first US title beating Steve Austin in a tournament final...(the tourney was held due to Luger winning the WCW title)...Sting would then battle Rick Rude and endu p losing the belt in Savannah 3 months later..In 1995, Vader went nuts and was stripped of the US title...Sting would then beat Meng in a tournament to win it for the second time in june of that same year. keeping it for 5 months until being beat by Kensuke Sasaki. Sting would move on to compete once again for the world title...only coming back to fight for the US title once when he took on Scott Steiner in a tourney final in april of 2000...Steiner won.

Roddy Piper won the title 3 times, although the last time was in the late 90's almost 15 years after he first won the belt...his longest reign his first almost 7 whole months.
Old 18 Aug 2004, 09:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sting used the belt two different ways.....first, he used it as a stepping stone to becoming the world champion.....then, he used it as a way to keep credibility in that division.....

Piper.....bah.....Piper couldn't hold Sting's jock, the no talent hack.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 18 Aug 2004, 03:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

going with the Stinger
Old 18 Aug 2004, 04:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

who the heck is voting for Piper?.....

why?.....

giveth.....

Old 18 Aug 2004, 05:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

those strange guys with bagpipes maybe?
Old 18 Aug 2004, 06:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I voted for Piper earlier.

Honestly... it was just to screw with you guys.

Sting is gonna win anyway.
Old 18 Aug 2004, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

hey raven won in the first round so anything can happen...and just because the guy with the most votes in the tourney so far is who people think will win doesn't happen, i.e. NAO in the tag tourney
Old 18 Aug 2004, 07:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

be one angry Sting fan up in this place....that's all I'm saying......

Old 18 Aug 2004, 08:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo

Piper.....bah.....Piper couldn't hold Sting's jock, the no talent hack.....
I wouldn't go that far. He could at least get the crowd hating him.
Old 18 Aug 2004, 09:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Piper was a better US Champion then Sting.......

Old 18 Aug 2004, 09:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
WOOOOOOOO!

Shooter Magavin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shooter Magavin Send a message via MSN to Shooter Magavin

Wihtout a doubt Sting. He was the franchise of wCw, that right there puts it in the bag.
Old 19 Aug 2004, 11:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Piper was a better US Champion then Sting.......

how come Dre?