ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GUSCOAT Round 2: Greg Valentine vs. Dean Malenko
View Poll Results: GUSCOAT
Greg Valentine 6 75.00%
Dean Malenko 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2004, 09:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GUSCOAT Round 2: Greg Valentine vs. Dean Malenko

Greg Valentine had a pretty decent career in the WWF...but before heading to McMahonland, he wrestled in the NWA and won the United States title on two ocasions. Valentine beat Wahoo Mcdaniel in nov. of 82 and kept the belt till april of 83 before losing to Piper. a rematch a few week later would see Valentine regain the belt after he cut Piper open and made it so Piper would not be able to continue the match...Valentine held the belt for almost 8 months before losing to Dick Slater in December of 83.

Malenko had a run with the US title as well..Malenko beat Eddie Guerrero for the belt and would hold it for 3 months in 97 before being beat by Jeff Jarrett and thus having to head back to the ranks of the cruiser division.
Old 16 Aug 2004, 06:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I think that the riegns themselves should give this away.
Old 16 Aug 2004, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Valentine was a better US champion then Malenko and he gets my vote......

Old 16 Aug 2004, 06:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

can't believe you voted over dean
Old 16 Aug 2004, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

O make no mistake Malenko is one of the best technical wrestlers of all time. And yes better then Benoit by a few yards.....

Old 16 Aug 2004, 06:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

but as a US champ he wasn't that good right?
Old 16 Aug 2004, 06:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Well as a US champion I enjoyed his reign, he never had bad matches as US champion, it just lacked some things in it, and at the end made him actually look inferoir loseing to the clown Jeff Jarrett. Compared to the Battles with Valentin and Piper and Valentine and Flair and some other classics Dean just doesn't match up with Valentine. Malenko v. Hennig would have been a match where I might have voted Malenko in the next round. Here I just thin Valentin was much better. I thought both Eddy and Dean were much better Cruiser Champs then US champs.....

Old 16 Aug 2004, 07:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

agreed on the cruiserweight comment