ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Suggestions for the Heel Tourney

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2004, 03:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Suggestions for the Upcoming Greatest Heel of All Time tourney

okay okay, so since my tourneys have been admired and duplicated (i.e. GPMOAT, GMOAT, GVGOAT) i figured i would give you the loyal posters also a chance to help out in the Greatest Heel of All Time tourney since it is something you want. BTW it will take place after the US champ tourney wraps up. So what i want is for you to give me no more than 6 heel wrestlers and try not to repeat answers. If you can't think of 6 or someone said the ones you thought of that's fine, i am just trying to get an idea of some people i might not have on the list..This tourney will be different than the other tourneys in this forum and yes even on this site..I hope that the voter turnout will be there and it will be a major success. So please feel free to drop some names, and i will fill in the rest. Thanks
Old 10 Aug 2004, 04:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

1) Ted Dibiase
2) Nikolai Volkoff
3) Iron Shiek
4) "Classie" Freddie Blassie
5) Mr. Perfect
6) Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
Old 10 Aug 2004, 05:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

thanks joe, looks like some i had except for Blassie and Nikolai
Old 11 Aug 2004, 10:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

-Vince McMahon...c'mon...he has to be in this
-Scott Steiner...this guy in full badass mode was one of the reasons I really enjoyed WCW towards the end...injuring guys, beating the shit out of people just for fun,shooting in promos, being a complete prick backstage
-Big Bossman..the guy bullied Big Show's dead dad and cooked Al Snow's dog and fed it to him for cryin' out loud
-Ric Flair...majorly popular, but his heel stuff still made a lot of people hate him
-Jeff Jarrett...bullying Debra, smacking Moolah with a guitar, monopolising TNA
-John "Bradshaw" Layfield...I usually like heels, but somehow Bradshaw has made me hate him...just hearing his music makes me feel genuinely angry
Old 11 Aug 2004, 10:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

that was a question i had...and yes i know vince wrestled, but should managers non-wrestlers, and even tag teams be in the tourney?
Old 11 Aug 2004, 10:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
that was a question i had...and yes i know vince wrestled, but should managers non-wrestlers, and even tag teams be in the tourney?
I think they should be. For example, you could say that Bubba Ray and D-Von individually aren't amazing heels. But as The Dudleys, they're good heels. It's the heel teamwork, the double-putting-people-through-tables, their combined tormenting of Spike that makes them hated.

I think non-wrestlers should be allowed also. Say, Paul Heyman for example. It'd probably seem weird with matchups like Paul Heyman vs. The Dudleys, but it'd add a little variation to the mix.
Old 11 Aug 2004, 01:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^ hear hear.

I'm glad I could at least contribute 2 to this.
Old 21 Aug 2004, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

this tourney is taking a lot of time, i hope i get everyone in that needs to be in it
Old 21 Aug 2004, 07:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Triple H
Paul Heyman
Dudley's
Old 21 Aug 2004, 07:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Heel Chris Benoit. It was a great concept. He was a heel because he hurt people, he beat guys so bad that they hated him.
Old 21 Aug 2004, 11:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Ted DiBiase and Tank Abbott

Old 21 Aug 2004, 11:29 PM   #12 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

the original Shiek, ravishing rick rude, king kong bundy, big john studd, Woman
Old 24 Aug 2004, 01:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Fritz Von Erich, Gorgeous George (not Savage's girl).....Corporal Kirschner, Kevin Sullivan, the Missing Link.....and..... Blacktop Bully.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 24 Aug 2004, 05:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
No Frills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oeo
Gorgeous George
America's original gimmick? Why didn't I think of him.
Old 03 Sep 2004, 01:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Kane- Mainly from his first run from 97-98.

Matt Hardy Version 1- He went from Heat to getting some damn good heat against Undertaker in a matter of weeks.

Vader- Who didn't hate him at some point?

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan- A role model for so many heel managers.

Jim Cornette- See above

Eric Bishoff- WCW's Mr. McMahon. Hell, the entire wrestling world's Mr. McMahon.

"Iraqi" Sargent Slaughter- He was so hated Vince was worried about snipers.

The Stooges- Man at first they were loathed.

Shane McMahon- X-Punk, Corperate Ministry, and Which way did he go? All great angles because of Shane.

Owen Hart- most people won't say it now, but I think it's shame to not admit to hating his guts for years. He worked hard at it, and we should all be honored to say that we hated him.

Shane Douglas- Man he could be a prick when need be.

It's hard to try and think of some that might not come to memory right off hand. But I do agree that heel Chris Beniot should be in this. Man I miss that guy. He was fucking badass. No feelings, no remorse. That's what a heel should be all about.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.