ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

IWO Promo Rules - Read this before even thinking about promoing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2004, 08:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default IWO Promo Rules - Read this before even thinking about promoing.

In the IWO as a promo we're looking at about 150 minimum words. Go on as much as you want from there, just more than 150.

You can either go with a 'direct' promo (the type we like... "I'm gonna rip your ass off" sorta shit) or 'indirect' (the artistic/goth/irregular type where you talk about shit that relates to your promo). You can go either way.

You will under no circumstances beat up or bring in another superstar into your promo without prior consent from all parties (you, them and at least 2 mods).

You will under no circumstances bring in an unknown superstar to beat up to show your superiority.

You will under no circumstances bring in a storyline affecting angle (ie. I'm going to bring this bag of weapons into my match).

You will under no circumstances change your alignment (heel or face) without prior consent of the mods.

Try not to always turn on your assigned tag partner by saying "Stay out of my way" or some shit, because that ruins any future storylines we would want to have.

If you have any questions whatsoever do not hesitate to contact a mod.

Thank you,

EASY motherfuckin V.