ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GUSCOAT Round 1: Stunning Steve Austin vs. Konnan
View Poll Results: GUSCOAT
Steve Austin 7 100.00%
Konnan 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2004, 09:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GUSCOAT Round 1: Stunning Steve Austin vs. Konnan

Austin won the belt by beating Dustin Rhodes in december of 93...a lengthy reign lasted until ricky steamboat beat him in august of 94...Austin was awarded the title for a 2nd time on sept. 18, 94...he would lose the belt later that night to Jim Duggan.

Konnan beat the One Man Gang to win the US belt in jan. of 96..he was beat in July of that year when Ric Flair whooopppppppeeeeeddddd that ass

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 04 Aug 2004, 09:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

anybody votes Konnan over this version of Steve Austin better have a real good argument prepared.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 04 Aug 2004, 12:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

lol, inside of the ring this is Steve Austin at his prime there is no chance Konaan even comes close to the Austin/Steamboat US title days, Austin by miles....

Old 04 Aug 2004, 12:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
lol, inside of the ring this is Steve Austin at his prime there is no chance Konaan even comes close to the Austin/Steamboat US title days, Austin by miles....

you see, you can be high and still know not to vote for Konnan lol
Old 04 Aug 2004, 02:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Why in the hell did you even put the option of letting Konnan get votes!? I had more respect for you DC!

Stunning Steve would get my vote just based on his match with the Great Muta at Spring Stampede '94. I was lucky enough to find that beauty of a tape at a local junk shop for $1. That tape has everything from Austin/Muta, Pillman/Regal, Sting/Rude for the International Title, Cactus Jack, to the last major PPV World Title match between Ric Flair vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. Boy did I sure score when I fond that tape in the bottom of a box.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 04 Aug 2004, 02:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yes, you did.....and you must now send it to me.....

Old 04 Aug 2004, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Sorry, but when I get a wrestling tape it stays with me till the day I die. Most of them never leave the house after I get them. I have a lock onthe case where I keep them so that nobody can "borrow" them, espically without asking.

Actually, I'm like that with all of my wrestling stuff.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 04 Aug 2004, 03:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

How bad did Konnan suck? I never saw him wrestle.
Old 04 Aug 2004, 05:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Konnan had two moves.....a clothesline and a rolling dropkick.....I couldn't stand Konnan.....

Old 04 Aug 2004, 10:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bleak
Why in the hell did you even put the option of letting Konnan get votes!? I had more respect for you DC!

Stunning Steve would get my vote just based on his match with the Great Muta at Spring Stampede '94. I was lucky enough to find that beauty of a tape at a local junk shop for $1. That tape has everything from Austin/Muta, Pillman/Regal, Sting/Rude for the International Title, Cactus Jack, to the last major PPV World Title match between Ric Flair vs. Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. Boy did I sure score when I fond that tape in the bottom of a box.
LOL......

And yeah Spring Stampede 94' is an ill tape, unfortunatly I had to pay $19.99 for it in 95'. Only problem I had with the whole PPV, was the very end when Flair ends up keeping the title and out of nowhere they just end the tape. But aside from that I always thought that to be a good ppv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
How bad did Konnan suck? I never saw him wrestle.
There was a time when an up and coming wrestler wore a mask and was in great shape. He was very innovative in his own format of wrestling and able to wrestle great matches. WCW being a company who loves to add different flavors to their company noticed Konaan I think shortly after he lost his mask, and how calm and with ease(sp) he spoke on the mic. This brought Konaan into WCW after losing the Mexican Heavweight title. From there he focused more on the promo's and pumping the crowd. He relied much to much on his words and less and less on his skills; the very thing that got him there. He began to work out less and less and began to talk more and more. Then his matches began to all look exactly alike and then Cena......I mean Konaan fell off for a bit, he recently came to TNA, where he is in the same spot he will forever be in until he returns back to the days of how it was in Mexico, and chances are he will never be that fit or versitile again in his life........

Last edited by Dre; 04 Aug 2004 at 10:19 PM.
Old 05 Aug 2004, 07:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

I agree, the last time i watched a 3LK match Konnan i swear did the rolling clothesline 5 times in a row...5 damn times ..WTF...i remember when Konnan first showed up, he could actually wrestle, but then he just took a turn for the worse and like Dre said just wouldn't shut the fuck up and wrestle..rolling clothesline, rolling clothesline, rolling clothesline, rolling clothesline, rolling clothesline...see even reading that shit would piss you off
Old 05 Aug 2004, 01:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^It does piss me off. I still can't in good conscience, vote for Stunning Steve over someone I never saw.