ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GUSCOAT Round 1: Sgt. Slaughter vs. Vader
View Poll Results: GUSCOAT
Sgt. Slaughter 3 50.00%
Vader 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2004, 09:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GUSCOAT Round 1: Sgt. Slaughter vs. Vader

the Sarge was a two time US champ back in the NWA..Slaughter beat Steamboat in a tourney final to determine a new US champ to win the belt for the first time in oct. of 81...he would hold the belt until may of 82, when Wahoo Mcdaniel would come back and reclaim the gold..Slaughter would win the belt back in june of that year, after another injury to Wahoo...however the fued continued when Mcdaniel beat the sarge for the gold just two months later.

Vader dominated as WCW champ..as US champ he beat the snot out of everyone..Vader beat Jim Duggan for the gold in december of 94..in April of 95 he was stripped of the title for mutliple violent offenses, thus ending his run as US champ.
Old 04 Aug 2004, 10:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

another really tough choice.....Vader, though, is more remembered for his time as the world champ.....the best big man ever, in my opinion, but still not sure that his US reign is worthy of being voted over Slaughter's.....I vaguely remember seeing Slaughter with the belt, as I was very young.....

I'm voting Vader.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 04 Aug 2004, 12:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I agree that Vader is the best big man ever to step in the ring. I agree that he is one of the most dominate men of his time and I loved to watch Vader time. I loved that this big man had about 4 different finishers and that he was a monster that was to be reckon with. I'm not so sure though if he was a better US champion then Slaughter. Vader clearly had better matches but I think that importance of Slaughter riengs was great. The intensity between he and McDaniels was suppose to be huge. I don't know much about it, but when I see it on paper and a few old matches, I always wanted Slaughter to lose that title, so as a heel he did a great job. Vader I always wanted to keep the shit. I'm voting Slaughter on longevity and actual value at the time......

Old 04 Aug 2004, 02:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

Vader. He was just plain sadistic, and I like that in any champion. That and the fact that he is an undefeated US champ helps my decision along.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.