ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GUSCOAT Round 1: Goldberg vs. Terry Funk
View Poll Results: GUSCOAT
Goldberg 7 70.00%
Terry Funk 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2004, 09:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GUSCOAT Round 1: Goldberg vs. Terry Funk

Goldberg came onto the scene and made a quiet arrival in WCW...after compiling an undefeated streak and gaining momentum, it was inevitable that Goldberg would get a hold of gold in future, he was able to win the US title from Raven in an easy match and remain undefeated for three months as US champ...the only reason he gave up the belt was because he captured the WCW heavyweight title.

Terry Funk was a great wrestler in his day, unfortunately it was later in his career when he captured the WCW us title...Funk took on Lance Storm in september of 2000...he won the US title, but quickly lost it back the next night to Storm...and that was the end of Terry Funk
Old 03 Aug 2004, 02:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I don't think Goldberg actually gave it up, if I remember correctly it was one of those little used rules that WCW would ingnore whenever it didn't fit into their plan.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 03 Aug 2004, 03:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

WCW rules stated that you couldn't hold both belts at the same time, and that the US belt holder was the #1 contender for the world title.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 03 Aug 2004, 03:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I think that even Goldberg could beat Funk's reign. Although, I think most of us agree that as far as skills go Funk> Goldberg (I got tired of being the only person not doing this.)
Old 04 Aug 2004, 11:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Terry Funk was a great NWA World Champion, but as far as great US champion he was not on the same level. Goldberg though I hated every minute of it had a better title reign then Funk did, even though all of Goldbergs matches were short and direct to the point.....

Old 04 Aug 2004, 11:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

yeah but you can't overlook the facts...that even though Funk was a great champion he just wasn't a good US champ...Goldberg won't win the tourney but even the berg haters have to acknowledge his US reign