ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GUSCOAT Round 1: General Rection vs. Stan Hansen
View Poll Results: GUSCOAT
General Rection 4 50.00%
Stan Hansen 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2004, 08:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GUSCOAT Round 1: General Rection vs. Stan Hansen

http://smackdown.wwe.com/superstars/...ages/bill1.jpg

Gen. Rection aka Hugh Morris aka Bill Demott finally got a gimmick that all though corny got him a title worth something...as leader of the MIA, Rection took on team Canada and had a feud with Lance Storm, winning the world title on several occasions although they never lasted more than a few weeks.

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/B...ariat13100.jpg

Stan Hansen, the redneck cowboy , known for his chew and his lariat, captured US gold in 1990. He beat Lex Luger in Luger's hometown of Chicago on October 27...he kept the belt for almost two months before Luger won it back.

Last edited by DC; 28 Jul 2004 at 01:21 PM.
Old 28 Jul 2004, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Haha...I'll take Hugh G.
Old 29 Jul 2004, 04:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

had to go wil Bill I wasnt into wrestling when Stan wrestled so couldnt really vote for him
Old 29 Jul 2004, 04:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

as far as the US title goes they both are about the same as far as length...but Hansen had more credible opponents with the belt (nothing against Lance Storm, but is was tougher back then)