ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GUSCOAT Round 1: Ric Flair vs. Scott Hall
View Poll Results: GUSCOAT
Ric Flair 6 85.71%
Scott Hall 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2004, 10:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GUSCOAT Round 1: Ric Flair vs. Scott Hall

The Nature Boy Ric Flair...PWF's Greatest Wrestler of All Time...Now he is put up against Scott Hall in a battle of US champs

http://www.geocities.com/ricsnatureg...e2001/ric7.jpg

Flair has only 2 US title reigns to his name..the First came when he beat Jimmy Snuka in Greensboro NC in april of 1980...Flair was coming into his own and was being groomed as a World Champion when this occured..he kept the belt unil Janurary of 81 when he lost to Roddy Piper...the second reign oddly enough would come not unitl the mid 90s...amidst all the NWO Flair would beat Konnan to win the United States title in July of 96...he kept the belt until September when a shoulder injury forced him to give up the title.

http://www.homestead.com/outsiders_p.../closehall.jpg

Scott Hall made an impact as part of the NWO in WCW...however he was best known for his tag title reigns with Kevin Nash as the Outsiders..Hall did taste singles gold as whe won the US title in feb. of 99 beating a broken down roddy piper...Hall kept the belt until his absences with alcohol forced the title to be taken away before the end of the year.

Last edited by DC; 28 Jul 2004 at 12:38 PM.
Old 27 Jul 2004, 12:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I don't think there's any argument: Flair.
Old 27 Jul 2004, 01:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

my thought process of when Scott Hall won the US Title is this.....that wasn't WCW wrestling, that wasn't NWA wrestling.....that was K-RAP.....and I couldn't sleep with a clear conscience if I voted any US Champ from that era over Flair.....even though Flair should not win this tournament, he should easily blow by Hall.....I'll give Flair arguments later.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 27 Jul 2004, 01:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

have to go with Flair, just because, Hall didn't have the belt long enough for my taste...he was a great IC champ in WWE, but the US title was becoming a joke by then and he didn't really do nothing with it...Flair will not , should not win this tourney as the GUSCOAT, but he should move to the next round..Ric it is...WHOOOOOOOO!