ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Final: Harlem Heat vs. Road Warriors vs. Steiner Brothers
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Harlem Heat 8 38.10%
Road Warriors 5 23.81%
Steiner Brothers 8 38.10%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jul 2004, 08:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Final: Harlem Heat vs. Road Warriors vs. Steiner Brothers

well it is here, the triple threat and it involves 3 teams that were all involved in WCW...go figure...(hint hint Vinnie Mac)

Harlem Heat has been the fan favorite this tourney racking up the popular vote...The ten time WCW tag champs were a force to be reckoned with, as Booker T led the way for the team while he was beginning to develop as a great wrestler...Stevie Ray was just powerful but not as much on the same level as Book..

The Road Warriors of Hawk and Animal were the early pick by most people to win the whole darn thing..last round they tied with the Steiners...This team used powerful moves, a great gimmick and good chemistry to reinvent the tag scene in several feds...winning titles everywhere, the Warriors are the only team to win the AWA, WCW, and WWE tag team titles.

Rick and Scott Steiner have been up and down in the tourney, they stayed behind the lead pack for a few rounds before surging ahead and now putting themselves in the finals...The Suplex team saw gold in both WCW and WWE, and did very well in Japan as well...Rick had been in WCW as a television champ and excelled in the ring on a singles level as a midcard wrestler..however the arrival of his little brother to the sport was met with innovative moves as well as more suplexes..at the time a brown haired skinny Scott would do things that americans had not seen ina tag match..his greatest accomplishment the Frankensteiner (hurricanrana) that he did pretty much anywhere...

SO there you go 5 days to determine the champ
Old 12 Jul 2004, 08:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Don't Make Me choose....

So Hard, I'm gonna read some of you smarter people's replies before I choose, Yes I will cave to Poster Peer Pressure, Its okay we've all been ther....
Old 12 Jul 2004, 08:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I was Steiner in the nWo and thus I stay loyal...
Old 12 Jul 2004, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Harlem Heat To Win the Whole Thing...They Get My Vote..
Old 12 Jul 2004, 07:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

I voted Steiners.....I'll do a comparison tomorrow if no one else has by then.....been really busy at work today.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 12 Jul 2004, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Steiner, no doubt.
Old 12 Jul 2004, 08:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

harlem heat, easily the best of the three

syco13
Old 12 Jul 2004, 09:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Got to vote for the Heat here.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 08:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Latino Heeeeeat.

Huh?

Oh...Harlem Heat then.
Old 13 Jul 2004, 06:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

tough decision for me still between the steiners and LOD, i know i said rick and scott last time but i changed my mind for the good of this tourney and the sport the road warriors made history and changed the face of tag wrestling in america..they are my vote
Old 15 Jul 2004, 01:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

A few of you may know that i didnt watch any WCW or WWF shows untill a few years ago. Ive seen clips of the Road Warriors and IMO they weren't very impressive. Steiner Brothers were alright, i havent seen there wrestling a lot, maybe 1 or 2 matches. Like i said, they were alright. Harlem Heat, i didnt see them wrestle a lot either but from these 3 Tag Teams...ive seen them the most. They were pretty good. I saw about 5 of there matches. I saw one a few days ago when i watched Slamboree 95 and i was impressed. This poll came down to Stiener Brothers and Harlem Heat. It was hard but i voted for the Harlem Heat. A reason why i voted for them is because i thought they were gonna be a lame as tag team before i really saw them wrestle but they impressed me so they get my vote. There were a couple of other reasons why i voted for them: I don't like Scott Stiener too much and i like Booker T.
Old 15 Jul 2004, 05:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

looks like the begging of OEO has made the steiners take second place right now
Old 15 Jul 2004, 09:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
well it is here, the triple threat and it involves 3 teams that were all involved in WCW...go figure...(hint hint Vinnie Mac)
I know I should've pointed this out when I voted but heck 2 of these teams fought in WWF
Old 16 Jul 2004, 11:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

sadly, the Steiner's votes are probably based more upon Scott now vs Scotty Steiner then.....but that's understandable.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 16 Jul 2004, 12:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

The only time I really liked either Steiner is when Rick was teamed up with good old Tank Abbott. Boy I miss seeing him on television. Harlem heat was ok till they broke up and Stevie formed the new Harlem Heat. Road Warriors however just seemed to entertain me whenever I saw them. although I liked thier WCW outfits better than thier WWF.