ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Fantastic Five: Harlem Heat vs. Demolition
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Harlem Heat 7 58.33%
Demolition 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2004, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Fantastic Five: Harlem Heat vs. Demolition

10 time WCW champs, and so far this tourney the highest vote get (so they must be the people's champions) against Demolition the WWF tag champs
Old 04 Jul 2004, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Demolition it is. Cannot wait to see them go against Road warriors.

Old 05 Jul 2004, 06:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I vote the Heat
Old 05 Jul 2004, 06:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

in this case i had to vote for booker and stevie
Old 05 Jul 2004, 07:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

C'mon, I'm a Harelm Heat fan through and through....
Old 05 Jul 2004, 11:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

no one can possibly think that Demolition were better than the Heat.....

Harlem Heat, although I certainly never figured they would be in the finals.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 05 Jul 2004, 04:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

well this whole tourney was about fan base, and the Heat who i voted for is a good team , but like OEO said they are a final four team but who would have thought they would even be considered in the finals...however from the beginning they were the highest vote getters in the tourney.
Old 05 Jul 2004, 10:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Heat > Demolition.
Old 06 Jul 2004, 12:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well I missed a round or two in this tourny, and am quite suprised people have respected the team of Harlem Heat so much that they have voted them into the semi-finals and quite possiably the finals.

When I look at both these teams I see them both at one point being the corner stones of there promotions tag division. Demolition had a very funny way of coming on to the scean. People compared them to Road Warroir rip-offs, but I always felt that, that is a very unfair and unjust way of looking at the team. For starters they came on the scean in the very oppisite way the Road Warroirs did, I can't remember LOD ever being good heels and able to make the crowd display dislike for them. I do remember Demolition being good heels. Average face's but good heels none the less. Demolition to me kinda has 2 phases to them. They have the phase when they were mysterious and managed by Fuji, and feared by many; and they have the phase where Ax is injured and Demolition becomes a trio. I liked the team for the most part, and when I was younger I was always routing against them. They were good enough to hold my attention.

However I can't really say that Booker T and Stevie Ray weren't the better team when it comes down to it. The Heat did so much for the tag division in WCW when there were certain times when the division was lack luster.

Booker and Stevie had some of the better chemistry involving tag teams that I have seen for the most part. They were great heels, and I do beleive that they were better heels then Demolition ever could have been. Booker and Stevie had a way of drawing heat, and it was nice when they had Chery Martel as their manager for that stint in time. They also have had 8 nice legetimate title reigns, which is the complete oppisite of what they Dudley boys are doing at the moment. The Heat put on some great tag matches and are deeply imbeaded in WCW history. They to me are the better team out of the two teams. And so the Harlem Heat gets my vote.....

Last edited by Dre; 06 Jul 2004 at 01:03 AM.
Old 06 Jul 2004, 10:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

great post, Dre.....good to see you back.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 06 Jul 2004, 01:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Harlem Heat Left More Of An impact On many peoples Minds...All The Title reigns...Everything..They Were THE tag Team of the 90's...
Old 06 Jul 2004, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Harlem Heat Left More Of An impact On many peoples Minds...All The Title reigns...Everything..They Were THE tag Team of the 90's...
that says it right there .... i honestly think harlem heat will win this whole damn thing...

syco13
Old 06 Jul 2004, 05:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i was skeptical of the heat being this far...but when i look at other teams and realize just what an impact they had...the heat could win this..the finals should be a barn burner