ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

What to do next

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jul 2004, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default What to do next

Well the final 5 is coming up either sunday night or on monday...and i wanted everyone's help...what should be done next...it takes a lot of preparation in doing these tourneys and this one even though the vote count has been a little bit lower, due to summer and people leaving has been really competitive...so what tourney should be next? It will obviously be tougher no matter what it is..so i want to hear some suggestions.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

If you want to know the truth, I'd like to see something other than wrestling skill voted on. I'd like to see something like greatest heel or greatest heel, if possible best mic skills of all time.

Don't get me wrong, I'll vote on anything, but I'd like to see this.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 01:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Wineaux
I'd like to see something like greatest heel or greatest heel.
it's too early in the day, you drunken fool.....

here, have a cup of coffee....we gotta get you sobered up for the weekend.....lol.....

greatest heel would be good.....or, we could have a greatest heel tournament.....I dunno, let's ask the wineaux.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 01:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^This is exactly why I call myself a wino. This way I have an excuse for these mistakes. I meant to say face for one of those, as I hope most of you have figured.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 02:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

all in good fun, my friend.....I'm sure you know, but I was just kidding......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 03 Jul 2004, 04:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

darkpimp is on a distinguished road

i think greatest faction would be cool like NWO, D-X and so on
Old 03 Jul 2004, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Greatest Wrestler to never hold the World title, meaning NWA/WCW or (W)WWF/E titles...
Old 03 Jul 2004, 05:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

well as long as it's wrestling related to answer the wino's question it's all good...if anyone has anymore suggestions let them be known..i feel more comfortable with the greatest heel, and greatest face tourney...one or the other...i like JBL's suggestion there, but i can see that will require a lot of work to find out wrestlers that never held the world title...and you must limit it...NWA/WCW/WWE/WWF is very broad...it can work, but the tourney won't be as big as the others have been which is fine...plus you have to decide if you count ECW and Japan..
Old 03 Jul 2004, 05:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

and to answer the faction i am pretty sure everyone will agree it is the horsemen...only cause a partial poll was done in the general section..of course we do these tourneys so we can debate so it is a possibility...
Old 04 Jul 2004, 06:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

how about greatest gimmick?

syco13
Old 11 Jul 2004, 11:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Greatest Faction
Greatest Heel
Greatest Gimmick

Cheerio.
Old 12 Jul 2004, 02:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

I don't know what you guys have all done, so don't get on me if you have already done any of these.

1) Best (insert move name here).

You know, pick somthing like a dropkick, chokeslam, or superkick and vote to find out who perfromed the best looking one.

2) Greatest Ring attire.

3) Greatest Interview/segment

I don't mean best mic skills over all, I mean a specfic event. Like "This is Your Life" or the time Freddie Blassie told the WWF lockerroom to stand up and fight on the Raw before Invasion.

4) Greatest worst wrestler

Ultimate Warrior, Giant Gonzalas, Brutus Beefcake, Andre the Giant, you know, those type of guys.

5) Most Camera Friendly Finnishing Move

The Greatest finnishing move as far as how it looked on camera. The Mandible Claw (double face closeup), People's Elbow, The Worm, the moves that just look great on camera.

I got a lot more in my head, but I figure that is enough for DC to work with for now. Oh......and I love the Greatest Heel, Mic Skills, and Faction ideas.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 12 Jul 2004, 07:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^I like the camera move idea but a "greatest finisher of all time" would do well, also.