ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Nifty Nine: Harlem Heat vs. The Hollywood Blondes
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Harlem Heat 6 66.67%
Hollywood Blondes 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2004, 08:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Nifty Nine: Harlem Heat vs. The Hollywood Blondes

the 10 time WCW champs stevie ray and booker t..

and WCW tag champs pillman and austin...

a great matchup of two wcw teams.
Old 29 Jun 2004, 10:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Heat in my closest choice yet......they have the longevity edge, and the title edge.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 29 Jun 2004, 12:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

The Heat it is I say.

Old 29 Jun 2004, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)

eric1229 can only hope to improveeric1229 can only hope to improve

damn. all i can say is damn. this is tough. heart pulls me to the hollywood blondes. head says heat. aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Old 29 Jun 2004, 05:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

had to go with the heat because of their longetivity...the blondes would have gotten my vote had they not broken up
Old 29 Jun 2004, 05:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Harlem Heat, obviously
Old 30 Jun 2004, 12:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

harlem heat for sure ....

syco13
Old 02 Jul 2004, 08:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I was a big harlem heat fan, In a way still am....
Old 05 Jul 2004, 07:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Ferocious is an unknown quantity at this point

I would have voted for the Blondes because Pillman was unquestionably, The Man.