ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

This announcement has been paid for by the IWO.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jun 2004, 04:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
Default This announcement has been paid for by the IWO.

Hello.

Well, I've giving numbers a bit of time to increase, and we're a bit below that of which is our target number. But that's OK, we can give that time. We want to get this baby on the road.

Though, before we start, we need a format. We want to have this nice and professional-like.

I'm thinking of, after RAW every week, US time that is, the Promo thread gets put up. It stays for a week, and then before RAW airs the show is posted. After it - the next promo thread.

I'm thinking of the following format for a month:
Quote:
First week: Our weekly show
Second week: Our weekly show
Third week: Our weekly show
Fourth week: Our PPVs
Pretty much the rule of thumb would be that everything will posted on a Monday in the US. Promos will work as follows – each week, you will be given a match. You must write a backstage vignette or interview (something like that – you all know what a promo is) towards this match, i.e. Role-playing with your character. Matches will not be judged on promo quality, however, it will affect your long term success. The IWO team will work on storylines and matches in our top-secret Writer’s Room and will bring you the best matches we can.

What do you get out of this? Currently, I’m considering some type of points system. However, we will have 2 title banners you can display in your signature – the IWO Heavyweight Championship and the IWO Middleweight Championship. We’ll get our head GFX artist, Knuckles, to work on these once we finalise a few things.

Knuckles has also made an IWO logo (attached), which I will inquire with Kevin as to whether we can get ourselves an IWO skin for this forum, and perhaps, to be used for the whole board. We’ll also get all our PPV names and weekly shows done well, GFX wise, with some sort of Flash thing on the skin showing which PPV is coming next. These are just thoughts of mine, they may not happen but I’ll do my best to ensure they do.

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking and I think our weekly show will be called “Defiance”. I have a shortlist of PPV names, but I need you, the people of the IWO, to add to that.

That’s enough exhaustive information giving for the time being. Hopefully this has got you into the e-fed gear, it sure has for me. This fed has potential – but we need you to help. In short, we need PPV names and enthusiasm.

Cheerio,

EASY V.
Old 29 Jun 2004, 07:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

sounds good, ivew never been involved in an e-fed before, but im looking forward to this thing getting going

syco13
Old 30 Jun 2004, 04:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

Sounds awesome to me!
Old 30 Jun 2004, 05:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

good ideas Sub.

Old 01 Jul 2004, 04:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

um... one mod other than me responded... not a good sign.

we need PPV names!
Old 01 Jul 2004, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASY V
we need PPV names!
if you could ... post the names you have .... and i'll do my best to come up with a bunch more....

syco13
Old 01 Jul 2004, 11:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sub, this sounds excellent, Its a routine thing now which is great, what about those other PPV names we named in the Writter's Thread...

I think a few might've been....
Fatel Dousage
High Impact
Consiquensive Action
Illusiions
Lost Roads
Missing Reflection
Old 05 Jul 2004, 04:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

It'd be great if One turned up every once and a while... you know, considering he's head writer.
Old 05 Jul 2004, 10:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
The Aerial Anarchy

Rusty Cooledge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Rusty Cooledge

PPV names...

Anathema
Sinner's Serenade
Crossroads

I'm not very creative in the early morning hours.
Old 05 Jul 2004, 11:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASY V
It'd be great if One turned up every once and a while... you know, considering he's head writer.
Thats the problem that the AWF had..... I'd join up but i dont know how this Fed is going to be, i'll prolly end up joining, but i wanna see how the fed opens up