ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

Was Freddie Mercury (the guy out of Queen) Gay ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Jun 2004, 02:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Dipshit Cockbreath is on a distinguished road
Default Was Freddie Mercury (the guy out of Queen) Gay ?

My mom says this is true. What do you think about this ? Should Rock singers be allowed to sing if they are homosexual ?
Old 02 Jun 2004, 02:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

all rock singers are faggots. Especially that bitch James Hetfield. He's just begging for a game of ass darts.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Jun 2004, 02:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

ya metallica suck ass i know that
Old 02 Jun 2004, 02:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

he was bisexual .... and all of you homophobic bastards can kiss my ass.....

btw ... im kinda coming out in this thread because of the homophobic response of exo .... im bisexal... and am really offended by your comments

syco13
Old 02 Jun 2004, 02:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Rappers are a bunch of fags too.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Jun 2004, 02:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

eh.....I pretty much refuse to listen to some groups because of the fact the lead singer is gay.....

however, to suggest that they shouldn't be allowed to sing is probably not the best way to go about it.....

and, the guy from Queen.....yep.....he was gay.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 02 Jun 2004, 03:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Mercury was bi-sexual.

Metallica does not suck and James in not gay.
Old 02 Jun 2004, 03:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
eh.....I pretty much refuse to listen to some groups because of the fact the lead singer is gay.....
I'm kinda suprised by this. Queen was a kick ass band with a ton of great songs. I could care less about Mecury's preference. I don't like George Micheal or most of Elton John's stuff, but it's because I don't like them. I don't know though. I can't really think of anybody else off the top of my head. Melissa Etherage(sp) or the indigo girls just sound like crappy hippy music to me, but I like Sophie B Hawkins.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 02 Jun 2004, 04:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

just can't help but think that when George Michael was singing "I want your sex".....ugh....don't even want to think about it.....

it's just a personal thing.....if they want to be gay and their convictions allow them to be that way, so be it.....but I do not wish to have any part of it.....even if it means missing out on some decent music.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 02 Jun 2004, 04:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Freddy Mecury was definately a Queen.
Old 02 Jun 2004, 05:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Homo's and bi guys should see a psychiatrist not inflict their unatural sexual desires on everyone else man
Old 02 Jun 2004, 05:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

there a bad role model to kids
Old 02 Jun 2004, 06:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Alright, I think we've got enough out of this thread.
Old 02 Jun 2004, 09:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I can name at least one dipshit in this thread.

Anyway, yeah Freddie was bi. I think he left a good deal of his money to his girlfriend after he died.
Old 02 Jun 2004, 09:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Yea... he was bi... who cares though? Either way he was a great vocalist and song writer.