ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 2: WGTT vs. Akeem & Big Bossman
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
WGTT 9 90.00%
Akeem & Bossman 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 May 2004, 10:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 2: WGTT vs. Akeem & Big Bossman

well Haas and Benjamin are still alive to be a young team (despite the fact they are no more)

Akeem and Bossman are still in the tourney as well..one of em gotta go
Old 20 May 2004, 10:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

As much as I use to love, to fall out of my seat and roll on the floor in laughter to that horrid theme song, with Slick Rick singing, I can not vote for the African Dream and the Boss Man, though they had an interesting storyline, they simply aren't a better tag team then they chemistry that Haas and Benjimen displayed, though I am not sure if Haas and Benjimen was a better tag team then The Haas Bros....

Old 20 May 2004, 11:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

you got a point the haas brother had a huge future if not for the untimely death of Russ.
Old 21 May 2004, 07:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

In the GWOAT tournament, UT Tombstone 3 was always beating me to the post and he always had the same opinion. Now I'm going to have to get here before Franchise.
Old 21 May 2004, 05:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I've gotta go with Dre on this one, while I don't know too much about the team (Except I DO know that their theme by Slick is funny as shit considering it was well shit but that's why it's so damn funny and after learning about and watching previous work from Slick, I can say he was a great manager.) I do know that Bossman's wrestling ability, charisma and atleticism is way far from the greatest though I've seen worse, and the Akeem gimmick wasn't anything that I'd call my cup of tea, I've never seen Akeem wrestle, but I have read upon him, seen vids and footage of him and yadda yadda yadda, but to make this short and simple, I'm going with WGTT.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Old 21 May 2004, 05:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

well, I voted......

neither team should be here, imo, but WGTT had a lot of talent and potential.....I just don't think any of today's watered down tag teams should make it very far.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.