ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 2: Harlem Heat vs. Disco & Alex Wright vs. Tony Marino & Victor Rivera
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Harlem Heat 8 100.00%
Disco Inferno & Alex Wright 0 0%
Marino & Rivera 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 May 2004, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 2: Harlem Heat vs. Disco & Alex Wright vs. Tony Marino & Victor Rivera

you know what to do
Old 18 May 2004, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The Heat by a Worlds length on this one. In fact I expect the Heat to go pretty far in this. Most likly it is gonna take a real good team to beat these two.....

Old 18 May 2004, 10:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

you know to begin with i was worried about Booker T and Stevie Ray, i don't see them winner but they are definitely a quarterfinal if not final four team. easily they get my vote as well
Old 18 May 2004, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Arguabley the best Tag Team in all WCW history. I mean there isn't a team in WCW's book that has done more or been so impactful on the tag division as these two have.

Note: WCW not NWA that is, MWC is the best NWA tag team....arguabley of course......

Old 19 May 2004, 10:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

*ahem*

Steiners may have a WCW say......

Harlem Heat were great talents, great chemistry and a great tag team.....and I vote for them with no hesitation in this one.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 21 May 2004, 07:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

there really is no other choice ...... harlem heat

syco13