ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: The Nasty Boys vs. Adrion Adonis & Dick Murdoch
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Nasty Boys 7 100.00%
Adonis & Murdoch 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 May 2004, 05:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: The Nasty Boys vs. Adrion Adonis & Dick Murdoch

The Unusual Pairing of Adonis and Murdoch turned into successful for the duo when they struck gold...THe team won the WWF tag team titles in april of 1984 from Rocky Johnson and Tony Atlas....they would keep the belts until janurary of 85 when they were beat by mike rotundo and barry windham..

THe Nasty Boys were very odd as well..including being well nasty in the moves they did...like putting their opponents face into their armpits and crap..they wrestled in both the WWf and the WCW winning the titles in both feds...in the WWF they won the titles from the hart foundation in march of 91 and kept them for 5 months until they were defeated by LOD..They had better success when they jumped to WCW winning the tag titles on 3 occasions with fueds against harlem heat among others..
Old 03 May 2004, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

nasty boys ... one of the most underrated teams ever

syco13
Old 03 May 2004, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The Nasty Boys were great heels not to take anything away from their opponents. I'm not so sure about the actual supiriority in skills for either team
Old 04 May 2004, 03:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Tough pick here, for one I promissed myself that I wouldn't vote for the Nasty's at all. But Adrion Adonis & Dick Murdoch are just two guys who mean nothing to me. The Nasty's I think are one of the worse wrestling tag teams out there. Their matches were always painfull to watch, unless they were Chicago Street Fights. Other then that I truly had a bad opinion on them. Though they did do a good job with getting heat from the people.

I vote Nasty's in this round but, I'm pretty sure that is the last time I vote for the Nasty's in any poll.