ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: Smokin Gunns vs. The Blade Runners
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Smokin Gunns 7 77.78%
Bladerunners 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2004, 10:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: Smokin Gunns vs. The Blade Runners

Billy and Bart Gunn wore cowboy outfits yet they were able to capture tag team gold in the WWF..In the mid 90's this team won the titles 3 times with each reign lasting no more than 3 months..

The Blade Runners are a team that consisted of two future world champions..the unlikely duo of Steve Borden and Jim Hellwig formed a team in the old crockett region...they were soon split apart and left for seperate feds...Hellwig would enter the WWF with a great enthusiam and win the World Title from Hulk Hogan as the Ultimate Warrior (he also squashed HHH in a match)...Borden would represent WCW as Sting winning the World title several times..unfortunatley they never got a chance to be a team on big show.
Old 27 Apr 2004, 09:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

While the Bladrunners were ill to route for back in the day, they always seemed to be missing something. I think it was actual chemistry.

Billy Gunn and Mike Burton on the other hand to me always displayed great chemistry inside of the ring. And dispite their foolish cowboy gimmick, I actually didn't mind watching them wrestle. They had some great matches over time, and will go down in the history as a very good team. I have no choice but to vote them over Power Team USA......

Old 27 Apr 2004, 11:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

The Gunns just did more...like i said had warrior and sting went to the same fed with the gimmick then we might have to think about this one..but for now the gunns
Old 27 Apr 2004, 03:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

there is really no contest, as a team borden and hellwig never really did anything noteworthy ....... so the gunns pretty much win by default

btw ..... what ever happened to mike burton?

syco13
Old 27 Apr 2004, 07:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X+staTic
there is really no contest, as a team borden and hellwig never really did anything noteworthy ....... so the gunns pretty much win by default

btw ..... what ever happened to mike burton?
he still wrestles in Japan...he made an apperance or two in TNA i believe sometime last year, but mostly just competes in Japan
Old 27 Apr 2004, 09:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

The Gunns.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 28 Apr 2004, 03:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

HOW THE FUCK are sting and ultimate warrior losing to the gunns?
Old 28 Apr 2004, 03:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogcatcher
he still wrestles in Japan...he made an apperance or two in TNA i believe sometime last year, but mostly just competes in Japan
Yes bart gunn wrestles under his real name mike barton for all japan