ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: Nick Bockwinkel & Ray Stevens vs. 3 Count
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Bockwinkel & Stevens 10 100.00%
3 Count (Moore & Helms) 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2004, 11:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: Nick Bockwinkel & Ray Stevens vs. 3 Count

Bockwinkel and Stevens teamed up in the old AWA federation..in jan. 1972 they won the AWA tag team titles..they lost them on december 30th 1972...they would gain the belts again in january of 73 this time keeping them until july of 1974..they would lose the gold for 3 months before getting it back in october of 74 and holding on to it until august of 75

3 count in this tourney consisted of Shannon Moore and Shane Helms (aka the Hurricane)..while they teamed up to form a boy band group with Evan Karagous and dare i say Tank Abbott...they never really showed great team work at least not enough to make a mark in the WCW tag team title scene
Old 27 Apr 2004, 10:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

This is a great AWA tag team against, a shameful stint in the careers of Helms and Moore. Although I can't say they are doing any better now either. Bottom line is Bockwinkel and Stevens were a legit tag team and 3 count had me shaking my head and saying this will surley be the end of WCW in due time, and it looks like it was just one of many factors of what was a terriable product in the end. That video they made has me still shaking my head......

Old 27 Apr 2004, 04:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

ya that was a really, really bad video .......

syco13
Old 28 Apr 2004, 04:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Nick and ray hands down