ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: WGTT vs. Tony Garea & Rick Martel
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
World's Greatest Tag Team 8 88.89%
Garea & Martel 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2004, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: WGTT vs. Tony Garea & Rick Martel

the World's greatest tag team also known as team angle of Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas came onto smackdown as lackeys for Kurt Angle..however showing much skill the team won the smackdown titles several times and claimed they were the world's greatest..they are now split up

Tony Garea needed a partner and he found won in Rick Martel (before he got the stupid model gimmick)..together Garea got his revenge on the Samoans and won back the tag team titles in the WWF in november of 1980..for the next 4 months the duo would defend against all comers and finally get beat by the Moondogs..it took four months before Garea and Martel were able to win the belts back..for 3 months they would once again reign as champs until mr. fuji got pissed and teamed up with mr. saito and won the belts...the team would split up and years later Martel would go around spraying shit in the air and wearing a button saying he was a model.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

But before Martel would sell his soul he would go on to have a great singles career in Canada and then winning the AWA world title. However in all honesty I can not vote against WGTT, even though I know Martel and Garea were 2 time WWWF Tag Team Champs. I don't think I have seened more then one match of the two in action, where WGTT I have seen many and have been impressed for the most part of what I have seened. The sad thing is that WGTT to me won't make it to far in this tourny because they aren't a team anymore and they could have really gone down as one of the great tag teams, instead they were cut short, and now I hope they will do well in their singles career. But for this round I vote Shelton and Haas....