ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: The Outsiders vs. AJ Styles & Dlo Brown
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
The Outsiders 5 100.00%
Styles & Brown 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Apr 2004, 05:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: The Outsiders vs. AJ Styles & Dlo Brown

HEY YO!!!

those words and the apperance of Scott Hall on WCW Nitro brought the outsiders, the NWO, and the whole wrestling world to it's feet...Hall and Kevin Nash left WWE to come to WCW and form the NWO..as the Outsiders Hall and Nash dominated all superstars in WCW..starting with Harlem Heat..the Outsiders won the tag team titles in Vegas in october of 96..they would keep them for almost a year until Kevin Nash hurt his knee (and with syxx aka xpac filling in for him) and lost the belts to the Steiners..in Jan. of 98 hall and nash beat the steiners to win back the gold and more than likely get ready to end the relationship between the brothers..a month later one last effort by the steiners say the outsiders lose the belts but gain them back a few weeks later..they kept them until may of that year when they lost to the Giant (big show) and Sting..Nash and Hall would then fued..in december of 99 Nash got the band back together and him and hall would win the titles one more time..Hall hurt his knee a few weeks later and they were stripped of the belts..WCW then became crazy and it is hard to follow after this point..

AJ Styles teamed up with Dlo brown and together they became NWA TNA tag team champs..however they realized that they wanted to try and be a singles champ and the run didn't last long
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hall and Nash practically breath air back into tag team wrestling in the late 90's. There is truly no comparison between Hall and Nash and a make-shift team like Brown and Styles......