ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: Kronic vs. Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Kronic 4 57.14%
Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett 3 42.86%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2004, 06:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: Kronic vs. Jeff Jarrett & Owen Hart

Kronic was the team of Brian Adams and Bryan Clark..Adams had been in a formiddable tag team before as Crush of Demolition..Clark was formerly Adam Bomb..or maybe it was the other way around anyways as the team that gave a hidden ineundo to smoking pot..Kronic became a force late in WCW's run winning the gold two times...they then showed up in WWE with Steven Richards as their manager..they got beatdown and left..

Jarrett and Hart teamed up as a couple of top midcard/semi mainevent stars..the team held the tag titles for 2 months in the WWE before losing to Kane and Xpac..unfortunatly later that year in 1999..Owen would have his untimely death..and Jarrett would be forced to job to Chyna and lose the intercontinetal title
Old 20 Apr 2004, 06:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Jeff Jarret and Owen Hart worked well together IMO, they were both great wrestlers and I liked them as a tag team, so they get my vote
Old 20 Apr 2004, 09:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

owen and jarrett were great ......

syco13
Old 21 Apr 2004, 01:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I'm going with Kronic. I always liked 'em and I never saw Jarrett and Hart team up.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I said Kronic, too me they were pushed harder and did work well in WCW for a little while
Old 21 Apr 2004, 07:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Kronick.

The stiff team of Clarck and Adams to me just was a better unit then the makeshift team of Hart and Jarrett. A team that lasted no longer then 6 months, if not shorter. Kronick is a legitimate tag team and though Clarck is way better then Adams to me, the same could be said at that time with Hart being way better then Jarrett.