ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: Dominic Denucci & Dino Bravo vs. Chris Beniot & Dean Malenko
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Denucci & Bravo 0 0%
Beniot & Malenko 8 100.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Apr 2004, 04:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: Dominic Denucci & Dino Bravo vs. Chris Beniot & Dean Malenko

yes that's right Dominic Denucci the guy that trained Mick Foley and Shane Douglas..Denucci wrestled in the WWF in the 70's before he became a trainer and promoter..a canadian named Dino Bravo entered the federation and the two became a tag team..On one faithful night in March of 1978, Denucci and Bravo beat Mr. Fuji and Professor Tanaka to win the Tag team Titles..This pretty much put an end to the Fuji/Tanaka Relationship..denucci and Bravo kept the belts for 3 months before getting defeated by the Yukon Lumberjacks..

everyone knows that pretty much the singles careers of Beniot and Malenko matched each other..until Beniot became the bigger star..These two first joined up in ECW..when both were big names from Japan but not so much in America..once they teamed up in ECW and beat Taz and Sabu to win the tag team titles keeping them for 2 months before Public enemy beat the duo (also at this time Beniot and Malenko were getting ready to enter WCW...this is where the team would get back together in 1999 to win the WCW belts for 2 weeks..it wasn't long after that, that the two along with Eddie Guerrero and Perry saturn would leave and head to the WWE.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

benoit and malenko

syco13
Old 20 Apr 2004, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Chris and Dean
Old 21 Apr 2004, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

beniot and malenko
Old 21 Apr 2004, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Benoit and Malenko should've stayed a tag team.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The Shooter and The Crippler. I loved them as Pegusas and Malenko in Japan, I loved them as The Threat in ECW, I loved them in WCW as the last version of the Horsemen tag team. And I always thought that their inring work was second to none, so I gotta go with this team over Bravo and Denucci who to me weren't by any means a bad tag team......