ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: Johnny Swinger & Simon Diamond vs. Mr. Fuji & Mr. Saito
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Diamond & Swinger 2 28.57%
Mr. Fuji & Mr. Saito 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Apr 2004, 10:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: Johnny Swinger & Simon Diamond vs. Mr. Fuji & Mr. Saito

Old school vs. New School...

Diamond and Swinger had tagged together in ECW as well as on the indy circuit..the two never really made it big together until they got to NWA TNA..once there they captured the Tag team titles and were on a roll under the management of Glenn "don't call me disco" Gilbertti..they recently broke up and now are fueding against each other..

Mr. Fuji will long be remembered as one of the evil managers of the WWE...however already a former tag team champion in the WWF..Fuji teamed up with Mr. Saito in the early 80's..while still able to compete Fuji and Saito climbed to the top of the ladder and won the tag titles in october of 1981..keeping the belts until june of 82 when they lost the Jay and Jules Strongbow..they would gain the belts back in july of that year only to continue their fued and lose them again in october..at was at this time that former champs the Samoans re-entered the picture to bump Mr. Fuji and Saito out of it..the rest is history.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 10:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I've gotta go with Diamond and Swinger...I don't really know the other team, whereas I'm a big D&S fan.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 08:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

im going old school on this one

syco13
Old 20 Apr 2004, 09:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Mr. Fuji ruled
Old 21 Apr 2004, 06:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Fuji and Sato. To be honest I am a fan of Diamond and Swinger, but Swinger to me will never be great at anything.

Old 21 Apr 2004, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Dre glad to see you still had time to vote on your bday
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Thanks DC, I havn't been around latly but I do have a little time right now to come and vote and support the tourny.....