ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: Danny Doring & Roadkill vs. APA
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Doring & Roadkill 1 10.00%
APA 9 90.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Apr 2004, 11:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: Danny Doring & Roadkill vs. APA

Doring and Roadkill were an odd couple in ECW...they stayed in the midcard there for quite a while until getting their big break beating a newer version of the FBI for the ECW tag team titles on December 3rd 2000..unfortunatley by this time the company was struggling and there wouldn't be too many more good times for these two in ECW..they still wrestle on the indies together at times however..

The APA is no more since Ron Simmons was fired from the WWE..Bradshaw and Faarooq joined forces to help the undertaker as the Acolytes..they went mainstream afterwards forming the APA as beer drinking bullies that protected people for a price the APA had big victories over teams like xpac and kane and the hardys to win the WWE tag team titles as multi time champs the APA were known as one of the toughest teams in the WWE..however their untimely breakup has made us witness IRS 2004 haunt smackdown for the rest of the year.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 01:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I'm not a major fan of either team, but I'd have to go with the Acolytes. They were a team for a long time, and had great chemistry in skits and in the ring. Sure, they weren't great wrestlers, but they were a pretty good team sometimes.
Old 19 Apr 2004, 05:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

doring and roadkill were much more exciting to watch ..... they get my vote

ECW...........ECW........... ECW!!!!!

syco13
Old 19 Apr 2004, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

My vote goes with the APA
Old 19 Apr 2004, 10:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I went with APA, just because they accomplished more...but in reality these two are about the same as far as entertainment value
Old 20 Apr 2004, 09:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Apa