ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: The Gangstas vs. the Eliminators
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
The Gangstas 2 28.57%
The Eliminators 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Apr 2004, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: The Gangstas vs. the Eliminators

a battle of two ECW tag teams..first off the Gangstas had success in Smokey Mountain wrestling and were a success without the gold base on the suicidal tendencies of New Jack...Mustafa and New Jack would arrive in ECW which was the perfect breeding ground for these two lunatics..no rules meant the perfect fight for these thugs..appropriately the fued between these two started immediately and also involved the dudley boyz..The Eliminators consisted of John Kronus and Perry Saturn (pre-moppy days)..The eliminators were a tough team with Kronus' power and Saturn's wrestling ability (yes other than looking like a freak saturn did have some skill back then)..their finisher Total Elimination consisted of a roundhouse kick and leg sweep at the same time..SO i think since these two had a natural feud that i do this summary together..we begin with feburary 3, 1996..the eliminators beat Catcus Jack (who was getting ready to leave for the WWE) and MiKey Whipwreck to win the ECW tag team belts..the gangstas would then debut for ECW and quickly went for the belts achieving their dream of kicking ass and winning gold in august of that same year..the fued would be a bloody one, and in december of 96..the eliminators would win back the belts and carry them into 1997..in was on march 15th of 97 that the dudley boys would win their first ever ECW tag team titles beating the eliminators in philly..the fued would go on, and a month later the eliminators would win the belts right back..it would be in the next two months that Perry Saturn would suffer a knee injury and Kronus would defend the belts against the dudleys by himself..losing the titles in june the eliminators seemed to be out of the picture..enter the gangstas..in july of that year the gangstas would gain the titles from the dudleys and keep them until Mustafa suffered an injury that let the dudleys gain the belts back..In one last move New Jack and Kronus teamed up to put an end to those damn dudleys and would keep the titles for a month before the FBI would show up and win them..so let's recap

Eliminators
3 time ECW tag champs

Gangstas
2 time ECW tag champs
Old 16 Apr 2004, 10:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

I'll take The Gangstas...they were badass mofos.
Old 16 Apr 2004, 10:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

My vote goes with The Eliminators, I just think they were better wrestlers
Old 16 Apr 2004, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Eliminators, same reason as BA.
Old 17 Apr 2004, 01:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

I can't pick any, because I have not seen much of ECW to begin with.

Old 21 Apr 2004, 11:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I know this means nothing now, But i just want to say the Eliminators are my favorite tag team of all time, Surpassing Blanchard and Anderson and a few others that I rank high up there. Perry Saturn and John Kronus take a backseat to no team inside of that ring when they were together......

Old 22 Apr 2004, 12:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

noted and respected Dre..we will see how far you team makes it in this tourney