ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives > Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin This is where useless threads go. This forum is read-only.

GTTOAT Round 1: The Impact Players vs. The Hart Foundation
View Poll Results: GTTOAT
Impact Players 2 14.29%
Hart Foundation 12 85.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Apr 2004, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default GTTOAT Round 1: The Impact Players vs. The Hart Foundation

a case of three major players in their federations and one guy who would be nothing without a tag team partner...

The Impact Players were ECW's newest dream team..the great technical skills of Lance storm was combined with the new found gimmick of Justin Credible..the two teamed up to take on Tommy Dreamer and Raven for the tag team gold in one of ECW's few apperances outside of the philly/NY area..On jan. 9th 2000, the Impact Players beat Dreamer and Raven in Birmingham, Alabama to win the ECW tag titles..teh belts lasted for a little over a month around the players waist before Dreamer would get revenge..Raven then re-entered the picture and with Mike Awesome won the gold..The Impact Players would get their chance again to show that they own Raven and took the belts back in mid March of 2000 in a three way matchup..that lasted 5 months until the belts were vacated due to Credible winning the ECW heavyweight title and thus sending the end of the Impact Players..

The Hart Foundation the team of the 80's in the WWE many would say..Bret Hart was just a tag team superstar..while Jim the Anvil Neidhart showed why a fat guy shouldn't wear pink..together with bret's wrestling ability and Anvil's goatee..the Hart Foundation would beat many of an oppenent with the dreaded "Hart Attack" Finisher..In a matchup for the ages the Foundation was in a bitter fued with the British Bulldogs..with three members of the same family in one match..The Hart foundation would get their moment in the sun winning the WWE tag titles in janurary of 87..the belts would stay with the Harts until late october when Rick "the Model" Martel, and El Burrito Tito Santana (yeah that wasn't his name but you know Tito) would take the gold..Almost two years would pass until the Foundation got another chance to be kings of the mountains..They would get that shot against Demolition in 1990..winning the belts for a second time they would carry the titles into 1991 before losing in march to the incoming Nasty Boys..Bret would soon embark on a singles career that would see him win the WWE title..while the Anvil would continue to play with his goatee and inspire guys such as Hugh Morris
Old 14 Apr 2004, 10:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Hart Foundation.
Old 14 Apr 2004, 11:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

The Hart Foundation gets my vote
Old 14 Apr 2004, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

DC I like the joke about fat guys wearing pink. Speaking of which there's my vote.
Old 15 Apr 2004, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

HF gets my vote.
Old 15 Apr 2004, 06:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

God..I so loved the Impact Players In ECW,Credible and Storm made an excelent team...And Now one is a jobber in WWE,and One got Released...Damn...Anyways..the Hart Foundation gets my vote..by a slight margin..
Old 16 Apr 2004, 08:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
DISCO MACHINE~!

Aaron has a spectacular aura aboutAaron has a spectacular aura about

Impact Players for me. I've never been particularly into all the Hart stuff, but I really liked the Players.
Old 16 Apr 2004, 02:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
-X-

-X- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to -X-

ECW ........... nothing better than that ....... impact players

syco13